Epilogue

Will

Will threw his suitcase across the living room of his new apartment. He wanted to punch something, anything, but he couldn't. He wasn't sure why, but he couldn't hit anything anymore, besides himself that is.
All that stupid planning, all that faith he'd had in how soft-hearted Nico was, all of it was for nothing.
He punched the wall. Welp, it seemed he could, after all.
It had been a risk, bluffing about actually leaving. He hadn't been sure Nico would take the bait and tell him to stay. To work things out with Percy. Anything. He'd seen Nico's panic when he said he was leaving and that had gotten his hopes up enough to go along with the plan.
And yet, Nico had gone along with the whole 'it's the best for both of us' shit.
Will had even restrained himself when Nico hugged him. God he'd wanted hell of a lot more than a hug. But he'd had worked hard to get to the point where Nico would willingly touch him, so he wasn't about to lose all the progress he's made.
However, all wasn't for naught. If Will could convince Nico to come visit him, he could show Nico just how 'good' he was. How much he'd 'changed' being here. It wasn't much. But it was worth a shot.

AN: I KNOW IT'S SHIT DON'T HURT ME. THE POINT IS TO SHOW THAT WILL HADN'T CHANGED. HE DIDN'T HAVE SOME TURN OF HEART OR SOMETHING. FR THO WILL IS HELLA BAD NEWS.
Anyway, after this is the fluffy floof and my extra special author's note, so stay tuned.
See you for the floof
˜Tom