The Girl Inside (Raura)

Ross Lynch's girlfriend, Courtney Eaton is only with him for the money and the fame. The snotty supermodel never took an interest in him, and never will. But Ross is blinded by her beauty, not noticing the crystal clear signs that Courtney is faking her feelings. However, Laura Marano never pretends to be someone she's not. Now living with Ross' family, she has been crushing on Ross ever since they met. Everyone knows that. Everyone including Courtney. Everyone but Ross.

Courtney can't fool Ross' family; they know perfectly well what Courtney is doing, and plan to tear 'Rourtney' apart. It will leave Ross heartbroken, but what does he know about relationships or true love?

When Laura makes an excuse to leave the Lynch's forever, she covertly comes back to impersonate Courtney, knowing that she left for an emergency modeling job. With a new personality by his side, will Ross change his feelings for a certain girlfriend? What happens when Courtney comes back from her modeling job? Find out in "The Girl Inside (Raura)."

***

That's the summary for the story, but of course there are many unexpected turns taken along the way that I will surprise you with. ;)

If you're interested in this story, add it to your reading lists or library, to make me feel important XD.

How did I do on the cover? Is it okay? My thumbs almost fell off because I was working on it for so long.

Vote/comment your thoughts about the plot so far!

Steph (@yesifeelgoodr5)