1

I looked out the window of my hideout staring at the city that will soon become mine. Gotham. I arrived here not that long ago because I got bored with my old city since it was so easy to get away with stuff. I came here because I love a challenge knowing that the batman is here.
"Yo Vixen now that we're here what do we do now? What's the plan?" I turn to look at my best friend Anna. I guess you can call her my computer tech since she helps me with locations and all that techy stuff while I go out and execute the plan since I prefer to work alone.
"Oh darling we're not going to jump into anything that fast yet. I still need to know more about the batman and the other punks who live here." I've done my research on the bat hunk and learned that his main enemy is a guy who goes by the name Joker. Even though he makes himself look like a clown you can tell he's very attractive which makes staying here more exciting.
"Aye Vixen I did some more research and found the ladies of Gotham: Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. You should befriend them and see what kind of info you can get out of them about the Joker creep."
"Hmmm smart girl but I'm just going to play it out on my own for now. Who says I can't have some fun with him right?" I go over and turn on the tv to watch Gotham news.
People of Gotham, the Joker right now is holding hostages at the city's bank and all we can do is pray that batman saves them.
I turn off the tv and pursed my blood red lips.
I guess playing it out isn't an option now I have the perfect time to strike.
I went and changed into a black leather corset, a pair of black ripped jeans, black gloves, and black heeled boots. I touched up my dark red lipstick and smiled at myself in the mirror.
"Show time baby lets go show the clown who he's up against." I grabbed two guns and placed them on both sides of my hips and placed a knife on the inside of my corset down my cleavage because hey no ones gonna touch me there. I strutted my way out of the hideout and hopped on my motor cycle and made my way to the bank.

Man first chapters are always so short and hard to write man I felt like I totally bombed this one HAHA. Also go check out my other Joker story it's better than this one btw.