19

This is the dress you wear ^Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~~Vixen's POV~~

After the incident with Anna, Joker and I

"Hey dollface, you want to have some fun" Joker said, giving one of his infamous smiles,

"What do you have in mind J" Vixen says taking interest,

"Bruce Wayne is having a party tonight-"

"Bruce Wayne as in the billionaire?"

"Yes! And I think we should do the honors of stirring the party up"

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go!"

We got to Joker's hideout and we parted to our rooms to get ready for the party. I walk over to my closet and searched for an outfit to wear. 'Hmm... what outfit says I'm a sexy murderer that will visit you in your dreams' I thought until my eyes spot a red and black short laced dress.

Grinning to myself, I slid the dress on. Oh I'm sure he'll love this, admiring myself in the mirror.

I curled my hair and did a dark smokey eye with a nude lip then slid on a pair of black stilettos. I walked to J's office and opened the door. He looked me up and down then slowly walked towards me like I was his prey.

"My... don't you look ravishing tonight. It's a shame I might have to rip that dress off you, when I punish you as soon as we get back. Don't think I forgot."

My excited mood was now wiped off, and I didn't know whether to be scared or excited. Maybe both...

Hm my name is Vixen for a reason might as well put it to use.
I cupped the back of his neck with one hand and leaned into his ear whispered

"I don't mind you being rough." I then pulled back and walked towards the door.

"Are you coming or not?"

~~~Time Skip~~~

We had just arrived to Bruce's place and J was telling the goons his plans for the night.

He put an arm around me and said "Doll, all you have to do tonight is distract and be pretty, but if someone touches you, I'll kill them got it?" I rolled my eyes and kisses his cheek "Yeah yeah, I got it" I said and stepped out of the car.

I gasped in awe, the mansion was huge with colorful lights lighting the place up, and a red carpet leading to the entrance of the mansion. The inside of the mansion was full of energy, crystal chandeliers hung on the ceilings, the ballroom floor was extra polished, an orchestra playing music as people chatted away. As I search the room for Bruce Wayne, I bump into a wall, Wait... does a wall have arms? Looking up to see the mysterious person, I find a pair of gorgeous electric blue eyes staring back at me, puzzled.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said, a little embarrassed,

"It's fine. I'm Dick, Dick Grayson." Dick said, flashing a charming smile at me.

"I'm Vi-" I stopped myself, trying to come up with a name.

"Vanessa Bloomheart" I quickly reply. He stares at me for a moment, then snaps out of it.

"Well Vanessa, would you care to dance?" I hesitated, I need to find Bruce Wayne, silently sighing, I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor.

We danced for a few minutes until J bursted through the door with his goons behind me shooting in all directions. I look around and found Dick out of sight.

"Well, what do we have here?" J says, mockingly

"A party? And I wasn't invited?" J's cackle echo through the walls
"You're not welcome here Joker, leave now!" Bruce Wayne says firmly. As J was say something, a guy with black eye mask and a black armoured suit with a blue bird symbol shows up.

"Nightwing! So nice of you to drop in!" J says with his infamous smiles, as Nightwing was about to take a step forward, J snapped his fingers and his men started to fire up the place with bullets. Everyone screamed and ducked down, as the goons walked over and took all the valuable things. Nightwing charged at J, but J grabbed onto my arm.

"Just play along doll" He whispered into my ears, I slightly nodded and played along

"Help! Help me!" I cried out, as J points the gun to my head, threatening to shoot me.

"Take another step, and she will have a bullet to her head" Nightwing stops dead in his tracks. Now all the goons carried the sacks into the black van.

"As much as, I love to stay for the party, I have other things to do-" As J slowly backs away with the gun still pointed at my head, Batman bursts through the windows and throws a bat-a-rang at the gun, disarming J, which he then makes a run for it, to the van. I secretly leave the mansion without getting noticed and slip into the van that was waiting for me in an alleyway.

"You're quite the little actress doll" J says

"If I couldn't do something that simple, then I wouldn't be Vixen" I smirked. The car ride was a comfortable silence.

Once we got back to the warehouse, and I was about to walk towards my door, I was pulled back by a rough hand into a dark hallway.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" J pins me to a wall and sends his devilish smile towards me. I smirked "For a second, I thought you actually forgot" J kisses me roughly, then leads me to the basement, to a metal table.

J starts kissing and biting on my neck, leaving a small trail of hickeys. I softly moan, as he lifts me up onto the metal table. J stops kissing and looks up at me, lustfully

"Your punishment tonight is not to cum" I nodded slowly, J then straps my hand onto the table. He opens a cupboard and takes out what looks like a metal stick with leather straps on the end.

"Let's start off easy.." J rips the dress off me, leaving me in my purple laced underwear and bra. He eyes my up and down, taking in the scene. J then snaps out of it and straps the leather bracelets around my leg, Oh God, this is like that ending scene from Fifty Shades Darker. He then extend the stick parting my legs and hangs it from a hook next to his head, lifting my legs up.
"Let the fun begin!"