13

*a few months later*
Everything has been smooth back at Joker's hideout. Joker and I have been getting along more and still had a flirtatious relationship but I still didn't admit love...yet. Anna has been living with us and it's been a blast. She took Harley's room while I moved into J's room. Catwoman told Ivy and Harley about Joker and me and they had mixed feelings about it. Ivy was mad for a while and Harley was kinda disappointed... Anyways J and I have been doing the same old crimes since nothing exciting has happened, but I have noticed that every time we go out there's this silhouette that watches us from afar. I'm not sure if J noticed but i know damn well I'm not imagining things. I've mentioned it a few times to Anna and J, but they just brushes it off saying stuff like if they don't come near you you're fine.

I'm gonna find out who it is tonight.

I'm not going to tell J or Anna about the plan because this is my problem. This figure only comes out when I'm mostly alone out or when J isn't even paying attention so I'm just going to take a nice stroll around the neighborhood. I dressed in casual clothes but has a knife with me just in case and my boots on. I went over to Anna and told her I was visiting the other girls so if J asked she can tell him without looking like she's lying for me. I snuck out and started walking around downtown Gotham with my guard up. In the corner of my eye I saw the black figure following me from the rooftops.

I got you where I want you

I made a sharp turn into an alley and this is the first time I've truly been alone with that figure.

"I know you're there so come down here! If you want to kill me come and try I freaking dare you!"

I sensed someone behind me and I turned around just in time to see the mysterious figure swing a knife down at me but I grabbed their arm just in time twisting it and throwing them over my shoulder. The knife slid across the floor and I quickly grabbed it and pulled my knife out and sat on top of the figure making an X with the knives against their neck.

"Why are you following me and why have you tried to kill me."

The figure just sat there in silence and I took a moment to study them and saw that the person's face was covered by a black mask and was wearing a dark green cloak with armor underneath it.

"Answer me you assassin creed lookin ass!"

I felt their chest shake from silent laughter. I narrowed my eyes from mockery and moved the knives closer to their neck. They raised a finger and shook it motioning a no no. Then they threw a smoke pellet making me cough and when it cleared up the person was gone.

Whoever you are I will find you and kill you.

I stormed through the hideout pissed since that stalker got away. I went into the living room and saw J sitting on the couch watching tv. I flopped onto the couch facedown with my face in his lap and gave a loud groan. I felt Joker run his hands through my hair and I felt him grip my hair tightly but not enough to cause me intense pain.

"Where did you go."

I spoke but my voice came out muffled since J hasn't let go of my hair. He rolled his eyes at me and let me go letting me sit up.

"I went to go look for that silhouette I told you about before and they got away."

I leaned my back against the armrest with my hand on my forehead and my feet resting on the other armchair so that my legs were over J's lap. J grabbed my leg pulling me towards him so I was full on laying on the couch.

"You went looking by yourself! Do you know how dangerous that was! I should punish Anna since she lied about where you went," J said through gritted teeth. I pulled my leg out of his grip and grabbed him by the collar getting in his face.

"Don't you dare touch her J. We may have a relationship going on but I'll hurt you if you touch her."

"Fine but I'm keeping a closer eye on her." I sighed and rested my forehead against his looking down. I just pushed him away from me and went to Anna's room to talk with her. I knocked on the door and entered. Anna was there sleeping on her bed and I quietly sat on the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through her hair. I noticed her window was open and I went over to shut it. I heard Anna groan and roll over facing me. I froze afraid I woke her up but the thing that caught my attention was a small cut on her neck.

No it couldn't be

I rushed out of the room and grabbed J off the couch pulling him towards his room and throwing him on the bed.

"Well doll you finally understand when I said I like it rough."

"J not now I need to watch the surveillance of Anna's room."

"What for?"

"Uh reasons. Just let me see it please."

He though about it for a moment and said no. My jaw dropped as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why not!"

"You didn't tell me where you were going."

Fine then if you wanna play it like that.

I went and sat on him with both legs on either side of him straddling him. I leaned down and brushed my lips against his cheek and onto his ear and purred," please Mistah J." He put his hand on the back of my thigh and was slowly moving it up but I quickly got off him.

"Why so serious Vixen?"

"JUST SHOW ME THE DAMN TAPE."

He got up with his hands in the air and showed me the surveillance. It showed Anna and I talking then me leaving. After I left I saw her walk towards her closer and before she opened it, she looked at the camera and then everything went black. J and I looked at each other and J slammed his fist on the desk.

"I knew it I fucking knew it I'm going to murder her slowly."

"Wait you knew she was that stalker this whole time and you didn't tell me!"

"I still wasn't sure since I didn't have solid proof! But now I'm going to tear her limb from limb for trying to kill you." After he said that it just hit me that my own best friend who I told everything and did everything with was planning to kill me this whole time...

I'm not gonna cry I'm not gonna cry

I couldn't stop how I felt and tears were falling down my face. J pulled me into his arms rubbing my back. I pulled away from humans quickly ran to Anna's room only to find her gone and the window open.

"Anna if you're listening I will find you and I'm gonna pulverize you."

Sorry for the small wait guys! I tried to make this lengthy for you guys but I hope you also liked the plot twist I gave!