12

This is it. I finally get to see Anna again and I am so happy. I talked J into letting me stay the night with her and he gladly agreed and in return I gave him a shit load of kisses all over his face leaving red lipstick marks on him.

I snuck my way to my old apartment making sure no one recognized me and opened the door to see the room completely trashed. I looked around shocked and stepped over broken glass and pillows that scattered the floor. I ran to Anna's office and saw that her computer screen was smashed.
Oh no Anna who did this.

I frantically searched the apartment to find any clues about where Anna was and who did this. I looked around in my room and saw my old clothes scattered everywhere and torn up. I checked in my drawers and found nothing. I pinched my nose in frustration holding back my tears and trying to figure out who did this.
Maybe I can go to the girls for some help.

I ran on the rooftops as fast as I could and when I got to Selina's apartment I looked through the glass on the ceiling. Everything in there was crashed and broken too. I punched the glass and jumped down pulling out my gun and pointed it around the room just in case I saw any movement. What caught my eye was a piece of paper on the coffee table. I slowly walked over and bent down to pick it up.
If you ever want to see your friends come meet me at the alley on 42nd street at 8:00
I read it over about 5 times trying to figure out who wrote this and why they wanted to pick on me. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was only 5:00.
Ok three hours is enough time for me.

I barged back into Joker's place and went into Harley's room suiting up in all black and packing my other gun with me along with some throwing knives. I was pulling on my boots when Joker opened the door wondering what all the noise was.
"Vixen why are you suiting up right now?" I slid on my other boot and stood up walking past him and yelling over my shoulder," to go save some friends of mine." And made my way to 42nd street.

I know I'm really early but I just couldn't wait. To kill time I sat a coffee shop across the alley and watched for any suspicious movement coming from there.

I looked at my watch again for probably the hundredth time. My eyes focused back on the alley but this time I saw a black car drive into it. I quickly got out of the store and walked towards the alley and found the black car parked. I tried to look through the windows but they were tinted black so I knew I had no chance of seeing who was inside. The driver's window rolled down and revealed a man with a white tux and half a burnt face with his gun in hand.
Two face

"Hello beautiful I bet you're wondering where your friends are at." I reached in the car grabbing his collar and pulled him towards me so half his body was hanging out of the window.
"You tell me where they are and you tell me now or the other side of your face is gonna end up burnt too." His anger took over him again and held up the gun he had and said,"ah ah. If you want to see them you have to cooperate. Now get in the car." I put my hands on my hips exposing the two guns I had to show that I was armed as well. I then walked around the front of the car and sat in the passengers seat.

Two face pulled up to an abandoned factory and got out of the car walking around to my side and escorting me out. I followed him inside and took me to a room where I saw Catwoman tied upside down over a tank of acid and Anna tied to a pole sitting on the ground.
"Anna!" I yelled running towards her but Harvey grabbed my arm pulling me back.
"Not so fast I have an offer for you. Join me and we can take down joker I know about your little plan and I want in."
"Instead of offering her that why don't you come over here and let me go then we can have a little fun afterwards," Selina purred. Harvey walked over to Selina and took out a coin.
"Heads you're not lying. Tails you are." While he was doing his whole coin flipping thing I managed to slowly sneak over to Anna cutting her rope and pushed her behind me. I cocked both of my guns at Dent which made him turn around and point a gun at Selina's head. Selina winked at me and I knew she had a plan I just had to go along with what I was doing.
"Get away from her I'll never join you to take down Joker."
"You're just saying that Vixen because you love him it's written all over your face, but you can't deny that you want to rule this city." I saw Selina slowly cutting her hand out of the ropes so I had to give her more time and decided to go along with Harvey.
"You're right Dent I may love Joker but now have I realized it. I do know I want to rule Gotham but obviously a queen needs a king." And right then Selina broke free and slashed Harvey across the face with her claws and I threw a knife at his thigh. Selina kicked him in the face knocking him out and walked over to Anna and me.
"Well girls I think you should leave I need to call batman." Anna and I hugged her and I said," yea go call your boyfriend." Then saluted at her and grabbed Anna's hand walking out.
"Anna you ok? You've been quiet." She just looked at me and nodded.
"Yea it's just Ive never been in a situation like that and I don't think he planned that alone." I stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at her.
"What are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking that he had help from someone! I don't know who though because every villain here knows not to mess with you and J."
I sighed," I guess you're right but whoever they are is gonna get their ass handed to them. Anyways I forgot to tell you something. J is letting you move in with us since he saw how much I missed you." Anna squealed and grabbed my hand and ran to Joker's hideout and we just laughed the whole way back.