14

It's been a week since the Anna incident and let me tell you now, I'm a freaking mess. I've been searching non stop for her but always came home empty handed. Right now I'm in Anna's room sitting at her computer desk and have been trying to hack through her computer for hours. I was starting to doze off but I felt hands on my shoulder shaking me softly.
"Doll you've been on that thing all day and you haven't gotten any rest the past week. Why don't you go freshen up and join daddy in bed." I gave him a 'really' look making him raise his hands like he was surrendering.

"Aye babe I only meant sleep okay you don't even have the energy for that. We can go look for that bitch tomorrow." I looked at him then back at the computer and sighed turning it off. When I walked past J I decided to slap him in the back of the head because I was irritated. I hear him mumble," fucking hormonal females." But i was too tired to do anything about it.

I grabbed some pajamas and made my way into the bathroom and leaned against the counter looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was all messed up and my makeup was smudged. I looked so dead. A tear rolled down my face while I was looking at myself.
Worst heartbreak ever

Joker's p.o.v
Vixen has been in the shower for half an hour already and I'm starting to get worried. Ever since we found out about Anna she has barely spoken a word and looked so heartbroken. I swear when I get my hands on that bitch I'm burning her alive. I went over to Anna's computer since Vixen was finally off of it. Because I'm the prince of crime I was able to hack through the computer.
Oh babe you never were good at technology
I was looking through her files to see if I could find anything but so far everything was clear and empty. I was about to shut off the computer but something caught my eye so I decided to click on it thinking it was a file I skipped. But while going through it a smile slowly crept on my face and I let out a silent laugh.
Oh Anna you're so stupid for leaving this on here.
I was about to transfer this very useful information to my computer but a slam of the door got my attention. I got up and quickly rushed to the door trying to open it but it was locked.
"GOD DAMMIT VIXEN OPEN UP THE FUCKING DOOR."

Vixen's p.o.v
I got out of the shower and got dressed in my all black clothes and packed my weapons because I'm looking for her tonight again.

I noticed that J wasn't in his usual spot so I walked around looking for him and stumbled across him in Anna's room. I hid behind the wall and tried to get a good look at what he was looking at and my eyes widened seeing what was on the screen.
Now I can definitely find her.

I slammed the door shut quickly locking it and ran away knowing a locked door wasn't going to keep him in for long. I heard his shouts which gave me motivation to leave faster. I hopped on my motorcycle and quickly sped off to a familiar feline.

I get to Selina's apartment and I kicked down the door needing answers. I felt something snake around my legs making me fall on the ground.
"Oh shit Vixen I thought you were the batman." Selina retracted her whip and helped me up.
"Why didn't you tell me Selina! I should just kill you right now." Selina looked at me confused which made me look at her back equally confused.
"Tell you what honey?"
"You mean you don't know about what happened with Anna and all that stuff..." Selina stared at me for a few more seconds then motioned me to sit on the couch.
"Ok I admit I did know about her but I didn't know that she wanted to kill you. What made you come here anyways?"
"On Anna's computer I saw that Ivy and Harley were helping her and I thought you would know something about it." Selina looked shock but I saw the betrayal in her eyes.
"I'm not surprised Vixen. Those two girls like to turn their backs against people because this isn't the first time Ivy has done this to me." She stood up and grabbed her whip slowly uncurling it with her hand giving me a good look at how long it was.
"This kitty hasn't had fun in a while don't you agree? I can make that Anna girl my new scratching post if you want." I smirked and stood up facing her.
"Oh trust me I this girl hasn't had any excitement either. Now come on we have a couple of cat fights to attend to."

It's kinda short again whoops I spent hours in the library and still didn't finish my work rip to me. Anyways I had a suggestion to do some steamy scenes in the future for you horny mofos 😉😉 so tell me if you want me to do it or not. (I'm telling you now I have never written that kind of shit so be prepared to laugh if it sounds awkward.)