6

I go to Joker's hideout and of course it's carnival related. I was able to sneak past the goons and get inside because they're stupid. I found my way into joker's office and to my disappointment he's not there.
Great I gotta wait for him now
I sat at his desk and looked at all his belongings. All I saw were guns and knives. Typical. I opened one of the drawers and found a picture that was flipped down. I picked it up and saw that it was a picture of me in my room.
When did he take this?! I have my own stalker now how wonderful.
I hear foot steps coming towards the door so I quickly put the picture back and closed the drawer. I kicked my feet on the desk and pretended to act natural. The door slammed open to reveal Joker.
"Hey Mistah J." I felt a breeze go past my face then I felt a stinging sensation in my ear. I touched my ear and saw blood on my fingers. I turned around to see a knife lodged into the wall.
"Holy shit doll don't do that ever again."
"No it's alright that was my fault anyways." I say while standing up and holding my ear.
"You're so stupid for doing that now stand there so I can clean it." J pulls a first aid kit out of a cabinet and walks over to me.
"Sit down on my desk." I did as I was told and I felt him grab my legs spreading them so he can stand in between them. He starts cleaning the wound and asks," why did you come here."
"Well I decided to accept your offer." He finished cleaning my ear and put both hands on either side of me his face inches from mine.
"Really what made you say yes. What happened to 'I work alone' hm?" Remembering about the plan, I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked.
"What you don't want my around anymore." I gave a playful pout which made him chuckle. He takes his thumb and traces my bottom lip which makes me shiver.
No stop it do not show weakness I repeat do not give in.
"Oh honey trust me I want you around but whatever your planning better stop because it's not gonna work."
"How do you know if I'm planning something or not. I'm full of surprises you know." This time it was his turn to smirk
"What kind of surprises hm."
"Oh wouldn't you like to know." I then shove his chest away from me. "If we're gonna work together you gotta do better than that." He gave a dark chuckle that made me question if pushing him was a good idea or not.
"Feisty. I like it. I do love a challenge."
Ah so he likes the hard to get type of girls
"Well J good luck getting this girl because all we're gonna be is colleagues got it."
"Whatever you say babe but remember..." He wrapped his hand around my neck applying some pressure "who you're talking to I can easily kill you." He let go of my neck and I scoffed," you wouldn't kill me." He stared at me and slowly gave me his big insane smile
"You're right I wouldn't but I could hurt ya really really bad and I know you don't want to see the toys I have."
"Also remember who you're talking to as well J. We both know I'm capable of killing someone and I'm not afraid to do any damage to you." He gave me a challenging look. "Ok doll you asked for it." He threw me over his shoulder and I tried kicking him but he had a tight grip on me.  I felt his hand go from my leg up to my thigh
"HEY WATCH IT." He just laughed at me while I glared daggers into his back. We got to a room and he slammed me down onto a metal table and tied down my arms and legs.
"What the hell are you doing LET ME GO."
"Oh Vixen I'm just teaching you a lesson on what happens when you piss me off." He shines a lamp down on my face. He has these two metal things in his hands and I can hear them buzzing
Oh hell to the no my Brain ain't getting fried today
I use as much of my strength as I could to try and break free.
"You know when I pictured you squirming it wasn't like this but you brought this upon yourself." If looks could kill he'd be ten feet into the ground right now.
The buzzing gets closer to the sides of my head and I close my eyes waiting to get it over with. But my eyes flung open when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.
"This time was just to scare you as a warning but next time I won't be as nice." He unties me and drags me into a room that was actually pretty nice.
"You're staying here I'll come get you if I need you. Now no funny business Vixen I have cameras." He leaves and I sit on the bed wondering what I got myself into
This is going to be harder than I thought