15

Catwoman and I were sitting on the edge of a building looking out at Gotham.

"Selina you're close to those girls where would they be?"
"Hm knowing Ivy most likely the botanical garden but that's too obvious and Harley is most likely at an amusement park or an abandoned warehouse."

We both contemplated whether to visit Ivy and Harley so we both looked at each other and said," Harley," knowing she would be the easiest to find.

Selina and I were walking down the amusement park that Joker used to stay in knowing that there was a big chance Harley was staying here. I looked around seeing rusted rides and creepy clown heads.
Of course there would be clowns everywhere.
I felt Selina nudge me and she nodded her head toward the house of mirrors.
"Knowing Harley she would stay in there since the mirrors mess with people," Selina said. We walked in and kept our guard up knowing that she could pop up anywhere.
"Ugh these mirrors are stupid they're giving me a headache," I said. My complaining was cut short when we heard a high pitch laugh.
"Harley!" I growled. Reflections of her were all over the mirror which made it difficult for Selina and I to see where she actually was.
"Well hiya girls! I knew you would find me sooner or later! So I'm guessing kitty told ya huh?" At this point I was beyond irritated.
"Harley I don't wanna hurt you but you better bring your preppy ass over here. Or else." Another giggle came out of the clown girl.
"Or else what Hun?" I smirked and punched a random mirror breaking it.
"Oh cmon Vixen that's nothing compared to what I've been through." Once again her giggles echoed around the room. I closed my eyes and tried to zero in on where her laughter was coming from. I smiled once I found out which mirror it was and quickly turned around Doing a roundhouse kick knocking her on the ground. Selina joined in fast and wrapped her whip around Harley's neck.

"Harley tell us where Anna is or you're going to have more scars to add to your collection."
Harley looked at us and her eyes started to water up.
"I can't! I love ya girls but she'll kill me if I tell. That's the only reason why I back stabbed ya!" Selina and I looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm telling the truth! That's why I didn't use the secret bombs here on ya!" We slowly but hesitantly let Harley stand back up.
"Geez y'all are rough aren't ya." Selina grabbed Harley's hand and took her to the front of the carnival.
"Harley tell us what you know. She's not going to kill you if you're with us now," I said.
"Well she definitely wants to kill you. She also said somethin about being trained by assassins and that she'll give us what we want if we help her get rid of you."

Why the hell does she want me dead so bad? I haven't done anything to her.

I looked at Selina and said," well we got Harley time to get Ivy." Harley let out a nervous laugh and said," well hate to tell ya this but she's with Anna right now at the botanical garden." Selina cursed under her breath.
"If it's at the gardens she can use her poison from the plants which makes it harder to take her down." My ears picked up a slight beeping sound and I realized it was the bomb Harley was talking about.
"GET DOWN" I yelled and pushed the other girls to the ground. The carnival went up I flames and I saw Harley freaking out.
"Aw man joker is gonna kill me this is his place!" I raised an eyebrow and decided to leave the situation alone because it wasn't important.
"Oh yea that girl is going down," I grunted while getting back up. Harley looked at the burning carnival and clicked her tongue in her mouth.
"Well I have a friend who can help." Selina and I looked at each other.
"Who?" Harley gave her signature smile and rubbed her bat.
"My good ole friend dead shot."