Chapter two

Harvey's pov

I walked to the beach to just look at the sunset. I look at the new neighbors house to see a girls with blonde hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile. She was looking at the water but I still waved but she must of saw me cause she waved back. Next thing I know she was standing next to me talking.

We talked a lot I guess but then she got on phone call that she had to take. She walk back to her house and I walk to the doc. I looked at the water until it was pitch black. I wish I got Sarah's number but of course I was being awkward and scared her away.

It was now the next day when I saw her and her little brother Noah walk outside in their bathing suits. Noah was small for a 5 year old. I decided to walk out there and catch up to them. She sees me and waves. I quickly ran over there.

"Who dat?" Noah asked Sarah she smiled.

"That's our neighbor Harvey. say Hi Noah," He looked confused but he did say hi and tons more but I kinda zoned out when Sarah smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And now we are going swimming!" Noah looked at me and said it loud probably cause he saw me smiling at Sarah.

" We were going to get IceCream later if you two would wanna come," I said to Sarah.

"Sure and let me see your phone real quick," she asked and put her hand out and I gave her my phone. "There, I put my number in it so text me sometime."

"Thanks, uh I gotta go and do something. Talk to you later!" I said and ran back to my house and up the stairs into Max's and my room.

"Guess what!" I said to Max but he wouldn't budge. Boy does he like to sleep in. I woke him up and told him everything.

"Cool man just doesn't wake me up again or your dead,"

"Whatever,"

  Sarah's pov

When I took Noah out to go swimming in the water I see Harvey walking to us so I wave and stop so he ran over to us.

After we talked for a while he had to do something so I let him go so me and Noah went swimming. Noah is gonna take swimming lessons but u decided to help him instead so I blew up his things  for his arms and went to the water. It was the middle of June so the water wasn't the warmest but it felt good. Yes I know it is warm all year round but it was my excuse for Noah cause he asked why is didn't feel like our pool we had back in Michigan.

We weren't swimming long until Noah got scared of the waves so we had to go back to the house. I decided to put stuff away in my room instead of doing nothing then my phone went of. Lily was calling.

S- Hey!

L- I sent you something, it should be at your house by now so go look. Bye.

S- okay bye.

I went to the door and saw......

A/N hehe put a cliffhanger in there. So I have my play in a little bit so I won't be writing as much so yeah❤️