Chapter one

Sarah's pov

"SARAH GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE!" I hear my mom call me down.

"Be down is a second!" I yelled back. I can't leave Michigan. This is the only place I have lived my whole life and my family is here, well most of them are. After I get my bags, I walk downstairs and give them to my dad to put in the car. I am not gonna put them in the car..... No thank you.

<skip to airport>

"No we can't leave mom! We need to stay here and only here!" My little bro screamed. He was only 5 years old and I was 13. I honestly sometimes want to be an only child.

"Suck it up buttercup," I say then walk over to a bench and set my bags down. I get out my phone and text my Best friend/cousin.

S=Sarah L=lily

S- Ughhh this can't be real

L- I'm afraid it is😭 I going to miss you

S- I'm going to miss you too oh I gotta go on the plane now bug😭 ttyl

L- Bye❤️

-After we get to the house cause I am lazy-

Wow! The view is amazing!! We have a house on the beach which makes it even better!! I walk out side with Noah, little brother, and we sit on the doc we see just a house away from ours.

"Let's go swimming!" Noah says proudly even though it is sunset.

"Not tonight Noah, but after we get settled tomorrow we will, ok?" I said looking at the sunset. It was just so beautiful.

"No now!" Noah screams. See this is why I wanna be an only child. He starts to take of his shirt but gets stuck and I laugh my butt of. After I was laughing I picked him up and went back to the house. Our house is a good size house. I picked a nice room that has a bathroom and a walk-in closet.

I got my suitcase and started to put some clothes away and hand some up. When I finished that, it was 8:30 and I was hungry so I made popcorn. Popcorn is my best friend.

Tomorrow I am thinking about meeting the neighbors. I am shy around people I don't know but I can do it. I look out my window and it isn't really dark and I see a boy. He sees me looking at the water and he waves at me. I wave back. I go outside to say hi.

"Hey, I am Sarah. I just moved here and this is my first day here."

"Oh hey, I am Harvey and over there is my brother Max and we live right next to you. We moved here from the UK about two weeks ago." He says. No wonder he has a accent. It's a cute accent.

"I have a 5 year old brother named Noah but he is sleeping," I look at the water and then see Max walking over to us.

"Hi I am Max and you are?" They have to be twins.

"I am Sarah, I Just moved moved into the house next to yours," I hear my phone go off, it was lily and I had to take it. "Oh nice to meet you two but I have to answer this. To to you guys later.

A/N
Hey everyone❤️ This is my first story so keep that in mind if they suck😂 Which they will