Chapter 18

Samantha's pov

So I finally got to Florida. I didn't want to move but I wanted too at the same time. Does that sense? So me and Sarah face timed real quick and I saw her and famous people with her and Riley. Well I went and said hi to them and Sarah introduced me to them. Max walked over to me. Of course I knew who he was. Me and Sarah used to obsess about him and Harvey all the time. We even made edits but Sarah deleted the ones on her musical.ly but I didn't so I am gonna do it later.

"Hi, I'm sam" I said.

"I'm your British M&M," everyone laughs but I'm just standing there embarrassed.

"SARAH!!!!!" I screamed when she got of the ground that she was rolling around on.

"Sorry," she said but I just laughed. I honestly don't care cause I am just used to it. Me, Sarah, and Riley are all used to it.

We all talked for a while then it started to get dark so they left. I want to know it Brandon and Riley are a thing. They would be cute.....

Sarah pov

When I woke up in the morning I realized that I have to leave tomorrow. Anyway, I decided to play with Noah for a while but all he does is put cars in his container and dump them out. I text Sam

S: SOOOOOOO BORED

Sf: SAMME

S: Wanna come over

Sf: On my way

I got up and got dressed real quick and by the time I put my hair in a messy bun Sam was here.

"I got it!" I screamed running down the stairs but Noah beat me to it.

"Hey Sammy," I said pulling her up to my room.

"Wow this is way different from your old house!" She said taking a seat at my desk in the corner of my room.

"I know. Oh my gawd I'm so bored!" I said jumping on my bed.

"Same," she said spinning in the desk chair.

"LIGHTBULB!!!!!!" I said jumping of the bed.

"What," Sam said getting up from the chair.

"Movie night!!!!!" I said getting my phone to text everyone.

(S= Sarah, R= Riley, B= Brandon, H= Harvey, M= Max)

S: Movie night at my house, tonight just because I leave tomorrow

H: I'll be there!

M: Me too

R: I WILL BE THERE

B: Sure, see you then!

I put my phone on my night stand.

"I wanna go swimming," Sammy said.

"Same, here borrow one of my bathing suits," I throw her a bathing suit and she goes in the bathroom and puts it on.

We walk down stairs and out the back door. We put our towels on a beach chair and we run to the dock. I push her in before she got the chance to push me on. I jump in and we just swim until we got bored of it.

Hey everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for 700+ reads!! I know I have been very, very inactive but I have been soooooooooooo busy lately. So we go on vacation in 2 days and I am sooo pumped! We also start school in a couple of weeks which means I'm going to be even more inactive😂 School is just hell on earth......