Chapter 11

Sarah pov

I woke up in the morning at 10 and I see no one is there. I look in the room next to me and see Riley still asleep. I look in Noah's room and he I playing with his toys. I decided to go and play with Noah for awhile. When I sat down I decided to text Harvey.

S- Hey Harvey❤️

H- Hey Sar❤️

S- why you leave me?

H- cause you fell asleep

S- oh well my mom and dad are leaving soon to go somewhere for a week so I get the house to me self. They are also taking Noah and Riley moves in her new house today🤘🏻

H- sweet so is Riley still over or nah.

S- she still sleeping when she wakes up her mom is taking them to their new house to settle in

H- why don't you just stay with them?

S- I don't want to though

H- okay okay

S- go to the dock please❤️

H-fine

S- I will beat you

H-hehe good luck

I grab Noah and run out of the house to the dock. We won!

"We win and you loose," I said jumping up and down while Noah is just laughing. "Noah want to go swimming?"

"Yeah!"

"Go get your bathing suit and things for your arm on ok?" I say putting him down.

"Hey Harvey can I tell you something?" I say looking at his beautiful eyes.

"What?" I push him in the water. "What was that for!" I just laugh and the next thing I know I'm in the water too. I laugh even harder. Noah comes to the dock and jumps in.
Riley comes out and sits on the dock.

"Push me in or I will feed you to my dog!" Riley's says pointing at us. We just laugh. I get up on the dock and give Riley a hug cause I was wet.

"Hey you said don't push you in!" I say laughing.

"I'm leaving this place! Pease out Girl Scout!," she says walking to her moms car but we just laugh even harder for some reason.

Noah got out after awhile and went in the house. Me and Harvey just sat on the dock.
He puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. He kisses my cheek and I hug him tight and he hugs me back. I look at him and he slowly leans in and kisses me. That was my first kiss.

"That was my first kiss, ever" I say still looking at Harvey.

"Same, your also my first girlfriend," I looked at him surprised.

"Really?"

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe you just I am surprised that someone as cute, kind, funny, and amazing like you have never had a girlfriend!"

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Nope not till yesterday,"

"Hey wanna come over?" Harvey asks me taking my hand.

"Sure,"

We go in the house up to the twins room. Max was sitting there on his phone texting lily. I sat next to him he just keeps looking down at his phone of what lily said. I did what to look but I did. It said 'hey max❤️ I literally begged my mom to let me fly back to Florida and stay with Sarah so I will be back next week! I will be staying for a good 6 months and my mom and dad are thinking about moving to Florida! I really miss you and want to see you again❤️' I kinda just fan girl inside cause they are my OTP.

"OTP OTP OTP OTP!!!" I yell and we all just laugh. I haven't seen max laugh ever since lily left. I look at and Harvey a smile and we all just hung out.