Chapter 7

Sarah pov

"Oh Irene, lily leaves next week!" I say dropping all of my stuff.

"Does Max know?" Harvey asks me.

"I don't think so...." I feel so bad for him. I have no words.

"Summer always go by fast, I hate it so much!" I say again looking at the time. "It is already 4:45,"

"Wanna start to head to dinner or stay here?"

"Let's stay cause they look like they are having tons of fun, Oooh look another game I can beat you at" I say grabbing Harvey's hand and dragging him to the game just like he did to me when he wanted to ride the slingshot ride.

"I WIN!" Harvey's yells. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"So I won 11 games and you won 1. Who really wins?" We both just laugh. He walk over to the tables and just sit and talk for around an hour. Then Max and Lily decided to come over to us and talk.

"Hey, uh bear?" Lily's looks at me nervous.

"What's up?" I reply

"I need to talk to you, privately." She has a tear in her eye and I quickly drag her away so Max doesn't see.

"Lily I know you don't want to leave next week, b-" she stopped me before I can finish.

"I need to go back to Michigan NOW!"

"Why?"

"My mom just texted me saying she needs me home," by the end of her sentence she looks at me with that look she gives me to make feel so bad I convince her mom to let her do what she wants.

"Lily I can't convince your mom this time, you haven't seen her all summer!"

"But I know if I leave I will never come back!"

"Don't say that!" I hug her.

"I will get you a plane ticket to come her soon, ok?"

"Ok,"