Chapter 14

Sarah's pov

<next day>

Ughhhh. I woke up to the beeping on my alarm clock. I just want to leave now. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then look at my hair. I get really bad bed head so i look like a clown. Maybe I should dye it rainbow. I brush my hair and decide just to keep it down. I put on my old soccer jersey and white shorts that have lease on the bottom. I go down stairs and see my mom and dad sitting at the table. Oh and I forgot to mention they got home yesterday. I hate having cereal in the morning for some reason that I don't even know. Instead I have a pop tart. I grab a glass and pour orange juice in it. I also hate milk. I only like chocolate milk. I know I am weird but that is what makes me amazing.

"Morning Mom and dad," I say sitting down. I look outside and it is still really dark outside but it gets brighter and brighter. Lily comes down stairs ready to go with her suitcases. Aunt heather is meeting us in Tennessee. I don't want to stay here I just wanna go any where but here. I want to forget about what happened yesterday morning and just leave. We get in the car. I get out my laptop and start school just cause we are driving so you know, I just wanna pass the time. It felt like forever till we actually got to a gas station. I went in and got some chips for later and I got a Gatorade. We get back in the car and we hit the road. I get back to my school work.

Hey❤️ sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to write something. so it is 11:30 at night where I live and I am just not one of those people who can pull a all nighter. I am super sore from soccer earlier. Yesterday, this kid was really bugging me so I poured my water on his head and laughed and walked away. This time of the year, we don't do soccer so they did skill camp. It was actually really boring the first 2 days but it got so much more fun. Also the kid that I poured my water was actually in my play. Dude, it was my first play so I literally sucked but the thing was that thought it was funny that people say him and my cousin are dating so I tease him about that all week at soccer.