Chapter 4

Sarah's pov

Me and lily talk while I put everything away. I told her about Max and Harvey and the plane ride. She is staying in the room next to mine for the summer. Aunt heather only is staying for the day and then driving back home. I realize it is already 3:20 so I text Harvey and tell him to meet us at the doc

<at the dock>

"So when did you meet them?" Lily asked

"The day I got here."

"What do you think about living here?"

"I love it here but I already miss being home,"

"You can come back when you drop me off back at home, you don't have to stay long but for awhile to get to see everyone,"

"That's a great idea! But I also want to be home for my birthday so I can spend it it with everyone!"

"Your birthday is in December so you want to go back home at the end of summer and stay till your birthday?"

"No but I wanna go back home and celebrate so yeah,"

"Celebrate what?" I hear Max say

"My birthday but it probably won't happen," I say quickly I just need to get Michigan off of my mind right now.

"When is your birthday?" Harvey says taking out his phone.

"December 3rd," I say looking at the water wanting to go home back to Michigan. I know I have been here a while but the thought of staying here for the rest of my life just makes me sad.

"Can we get IceCream now?" Lily says looking at the time." It is almost 4! Let's go!"

When we started to walk down the street my fell down a hill which made us all laugh so then he tried to push us all down the hill. The only person he got was Harvey because I helped Max. Then we finally got there after that long walk.

We got IceCream and talked for awhile then my Mom called me so I answered it and went outside.

"Where are you?" Mom sounded worried but I told her where me and lily went.

"I told you we went to go get IceCream mom, don't you listen?" I laughed and so did she.

"Oh just wondering where you were. See you later Bear," I hung up after that.

We finished pretty fast but we decided to talk a little longer.

5:30 came around and we just got back home.

<2 months later>

We all decided you sit on the doc and play truth or dare. Lily went first.

"Harvey, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"Who do you like?"

Harvey's pov

I knew this was going to happen.

"I can't tell you," I said. I would tell them if Sarah wasn't there but she was. I want her to know just I can't do that. She probably doesn't like me back and it will ruin our friendship and I don't want that to happen.

"Bock bock," Max sounded rerated saying that but they all laugh.

"I'm not a chicken!"

"Then tell us who you like," Sarah says laughing.

"Today's not the day."

We played until it was pitch black outside but me and Sarah just talked while Lily and Max went and talked back at our house.

"Why didn't you tell us who you like earlier?" Sarah said looking at the moon. She looked tired.

"Cause I didn't."

"Tell me please!! I won't tell anyone!"

"Promise?"

"Promise,"

"Ok fine, I like.....You,"

"Really?"

"Yeah really,"