Chapter 17

Harvey's pov

School starts tomorrow. (Btw today is Sunday in the story) earlier I heard max talking to Sarah. I really miss her. I don't know what I was thinking that morning. Well I hope that she haves fun doing what she loves. I was thinking about calling her but she probably won't answer me. She hates me I bet. I decide to call her. I call her. She declines, but I get a text.

S: can't talk, out eating with the team

I don't reply. I look around. I see max sitting on his bed, playing on his phone.

H: hey max, wanna do something like go play football at the park?

M: sure

Sarah pov

When we were about to head home Harvey called me. I declined and texted him that I can't talk cause I was out eating with the the team. I wanna know what he wants. We head home. I want to know what he wants. I decided to FaceTime him when we got back to the hotel. This time he doesn't answer. I called max. He didn't answer either. Oh well.

<Next day>

Harvey's pov

Today is the first day of school. I look at my phone realizing that Sarah face timed me yesterday while we were playing football at the park (btw football is soccer in the uk so I used it while it's Harvey pov or Max's). I got ready, did my hair, grabbed my bag and headed outside and waited for the bus. When we got on the bus Riley and Brandon were already on the bus. We sat in the back of the bus and looked at everything and everyone. There was really nothing but this one girl caught my eye. She has long, wavy, beautiful dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful. Something about her makes me think of Sarah. Sarah, do I like her still? I love her, but we broke up. I really messed up. I sit back and look out the window until someone pokes my shoulder. It was Riley.

R: what you doing?

H: nothing

R: oh

H: why?

R: cause you were just staring at May

H: I was not

R: yeah sure, good luck today

H: thanks, you too

Sarah pov

I get a text from Samantha.

Sf= Samantha   S=Sarah

Sf: hey, news, uhhhh..... I'm moving florida

S: yayyyyyy

Sf: guess what's even better

S: what

Sf: IM MOVING DOWN THE STREET FROM YOU

S: uh well I'm never home cause I have traveling soccer

Sf: wth

S: sorry but my dad and Noah are there literally 24/7

Sf: it's fine but where are you now and what are you gonna about school??

S: Tennessee and I'm home schooled