Chapter 15

Sarah pov

When I finished school we just arrived at the hotel. I mean I did fall asleep on the way there and didn't want to do school half way there so I finished it before we got there so I wouldn't have to do it tonight. I thought I was a game but it was just a practice. Oh well. We get in the room we are staying at. It is nice for 5 days. I crawl in my bed that I was sleeping in and fell asleep.

My mom woke me up to have me get ready for soccer. I go in the bathroom and put my hair in a pony tail and take a pink hair band and tie it around my hair (Alex Morgan Wannabe right there😂). I put on my soccer camp shirt and a pair of shorts. I walk out of the bathroom and put on my shinguards and cleats. I grad my soccer bag and walk out of the door. We stop at the vending machine and got 2 bottles of water then head to soccer practice. I am actually really nervous about the game tomorrow but I know we will do fine. My mom drops me off at the fields. I run to the side we were practicing on.

After practice we go to the hotel. I wasn't hungry so I just took s shower and went to bed.

<next day>

*beep beep beep* my alarm clock goes off. I wake up and look at the time. 9:30 am. Well the game is at noon so I decide just to play on my phone. I text lily cause she was staying with her mom in a different hotel room.

S: GAME DAY⚽️💎

L: SO EXCIDED!!!!!!!!!

S: same

L: ok see you later bear

S: bye lily bug🤘🏻

I put my phone on the night stand by the bed. I decide to get up and get something to eat so went down to the lobby and got a apple. I went back to the room and got ready for the game. We had to be there a hour early to warm up and stuff. I got in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I quickly put my hair the same as yesterday and put my jersey and shorts on. I walked out and got on everything else. I grabbed my bag and water and headed to the car. We drove off to the fields.

Hey everyone❤️ so I am running out of ideas so that's why the chapter is so short. Oh well. Also, Riley is writing a story! She is actually writing it right as we speak at midnight so yeah. Her username is sparkleBug5 🌺