Chapter 8

Sarah's pov

She can't leave now so I drag her back to the table we were sitting at.

"Max I got some good new and bad news for you," lily elbowed me but it didn't stop me. "Let's start with the good news, Lily likes you and you like her. You guys are my OTP!" Harvey just laughs. "Ok here is the bad news, lily was only staying here for the summer, she was suppose to leave next week but Lily's mom needs her back by tomorrow. Max you heart broken, I know and so is lily. You guys just need to spend every second you can together,"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner! I would of been with you all the time and you now leave tomorrow? I don't think this would of worked out anyway!" Max snaps and runs off.

"I was going to tell you but I just couldn't! You don't know how hard I tried I just couldn't!" She is now crying but she runs the other way then max did and I run after max and Harvey runs after lily.

I finally caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Max I'm sorry that it ended up like this," I gave him a hug and he just cried on my shoulder but I didn't mind it. He was heart broken. I wish it didn't end up like this but of course it did. "There are plenty more girls out there max,"

"But lily was the only one who I could tell anything, didn't care that I am famous, lily was the first girl I actually liked," I held him tight and didn't let go. We walked back to to my house and went in my room and just talked. I texted Harvey.

S-I found him, we are in my room so come over when you get home❤️

H-I can't find lily! Help!

S-Where are you? I'm coming!

H-The park! Hurry!

S-On my way

I grabbed Max's wrist and dragged him with me. I didn't tell him anything cause he would flip out! When we got to the park we looked around.

"I found her!" I yelled seeing her sitting on the bench on the other side of the park crying. "Lily shhhh, we can work this out ok,"

"NO IT WONT MAX HATES ME AND I JUST WANNA GO HOME! AND FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS TRIP! I WISH I NEVER CAME!" She yelled so loud I thing Africa herd her. I told max to come over here.

"No he hates me don't let him come over here please!" She said wiping her tears.

"I don't hate you I just wish you told me sooner,"

"You don't know how hard it was to though. I tried almost every day I just couldn't!"

"Just remember to call me and text me everyday,"

"Of course, so you don't hate me?"

"I never did I just could cry in front of you,"

"Well you are right now," lily just laughs.

"I can't let you leave now,"

"I have to," she just hugs max and he hugs back and it literally never ended until I said that we need to take her to the airport. A lie but she just needed to pack and stuff so yah.