Chapter 12

Sarah's pov

We were just talking about  then Max suggested that we should do a live.ly. We all went to the sunroom then he started the live.ly.

"Hey guys it max and Harvey here and we are here with a super, special guest, Sarah!" Max said and Harvey put his arm around me. We literally just got on and there was soooo many people asking if me and Harvey were dating but I pretended not to notice. There was tons of nice comments but also mean ones like,

'She is ugly'

'Tell that Sarah girl to go die in a hole!'

I just laughed at them but deep inside I was dying. I thought that leaving my old school would mean that I would away from all the hate I was getting at my old school. I just got up went up stairs. I went in the twins room and just looked at my phone. I looked at my Instagram. Of course I was getting hate on that too. I looked on musically and saw that I hit 1.6 million. I honestly didn't even know I hit a million since I never go on it. I decided to go back down stairs.

"What took you so long?" Harvey asked.

"I really don't know but I realized that I hit 1.6 million in musically! I honestly. didn't even know I hit a million cause I never go on that app." I just start to laugh.

<4 days later>

I woke up pretty early and got ready. I got out a grey sweatshirt, cause it was cold, and black leggings. I brushed my teeth and decided just to do messy bun.

"I miss lily sooo much!" I say looking at the empty room next to me that lily stayed in. Speaking of lily, she come back to Florida today. This time they drove so it took them 2 days to get here.

"Sarah, clean up the guest bedroom!" My mom shouted from the bottom step.

"Ok mom," I shouted back. The guest bedroom was literally empty exempt a bed, a dresser and a tv. I decided to change the sheets and put some pictures up. The pictures were just both sides of my family. I decided to text her to see where she is.

S- where are you?

L- the gas station down the road from your house, want anything?

S- no thanks, see you in a Couple.

L- Kk

I decided to call Harvey really quick.

H- was up?

S-lily is at the gas station down the road so you and max better get over here quick!

H- be there is a second

S-ok

*ends call*

I herd a knock on the door and it was max and Harvey.

"How about we just sit on the porch until they get here," max suggests.

"Sure." I say looking down the street and see a red truck. It was them! They pulled in and u got out of my seat and ran to the truck. Lily got out and jumped in my arms.

"I missed you so much bear," lily said pulling away.

"I missed you too," I said and she ran over to max and Harvey and gave them both a hug. We all went inside and max decided to help lily put her stuff away while me and Harvey sat in my room. I started to mumble the words to Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes and of course Harvey started to sing. i stopped mumbling the words and got out guitar and start to play that. Then we finished.

"When did you start playing the guitar?" Harvey looks at the guitar.

"A long time ago. I did lessons in town when I lived in Michigan,"