Chapter 1- Trip

Hi! I'm Olivia. There isn't much to know about me; I'm a pretty successful young british artist, I'm 19 (born on 21st December 1995), I just planned a trip to Korea for some inspiration, I speak fluent Korean and I love music. Onto my appearance; I have black hair, that fades down to a silvery grey colour at the ends, however I am considering on dying it to a brighter colour. I always wear a minimum amount of makeup, because my skin is naturally quite clear. My lips are a pale pink colour and my eyelashes are naturally long.  And that's about it.

Okay, on with what I'm actually supposed to be talking about... my day.

---bts---

I woke up, roughly about 17 minutes later than I should have, and rushed around, getting myself ready to leave. I slapped my face with makeup, brushed my hair and threw on my clothes. I decided to eat at the airport, I have no time now. Grabbing my suitcase, passport, bag, jacket and tickets, I locked up and left my house. I slipped my sunglasses on and went to call a taxi.

When one pulled up (which wasn't very long because it's london) I got inside.

"Heathrow Airport please" I said to the driver, getting a pleasant nod. I sighed and checked to my phone. Okay, only 5 minutes late, it'll be fine.

"So love, where you off, anywhere nice?" The driver said.

"South Korea. I'm an artist, so I need inspiration. I speak fluent Korean and it's a beautiful place, so it should be fun!" I smiled. He nodded and continued driving.

---bts---

I finally got to the airport, so thanking the driver and giving him the money, I got out, lugging my suitcase behind me.

It took me about 1 and a 1/2 hours to get through security and through to the platforms. My flight was in 1 hour, so I went to Starbucks, then to W H Smith to get some breakfast.

Sitting down in the VIP area of my gate, I ate my breakfast and sipped my coffee, starting to feel slightly more human. A flight attendant came out and told us it was time to board, so I stood up, getting my ticket out.

I got on the plane and sat down, relaxing considering I was to be here for the next 18 hours. I got my sketchbook out and started drawing to take away the time.

---bts---

Finally we landed. After a lot of sleep, drawing and boredom, I was here. When I got out of the airport, I got a taxi to my villa house thing. My hire car was going to be delivered tomorrow because it was 8 pm here.

---bts---

I had put all my stuff away and had a shower and it was only 10:30pm. What to do... I couldn't sleep, I slept on the train...

After a long time thinking, I decided to see what the nightlife of Seoul has to offer.

19th August 2015... The date that a new chapter of my life is going to start.