Chapter 14 - Is That It?

The harsh light shone through my blackout blinds, casting patterns on my ceiling. My eyes had opened to stare at the light art above me. The humidity of Korea stuck onto my skin, like an extra layer of clothing. I lethargically rolled over and checked my phone. I had one message on Instagram.

KimTaeTae95: Hey, was wondering if I could come to yours after training? xxxx

OliviaaART95: Yeah, sounds great xxxx

Smiling to myself, I jumped out of bed and went straight to the shower. I swear, it gets more humid everyday. Whilst in the shower, I thought about another art piece, but quickly forgot as soon as I stepped onto my cold floor. Oh well. 

I got dressed and grabbed some breakfast, and started working on a group picture of BTS. This should take up most of my time.

---bts---

I was half way through drawing, when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly rushed to put my things away, and ran to the door. I opened it to reveal a tired-looking Taehyung. 

"Aw yeobo*, you look exhausted. Come on in, sit down" I pouted.

"Thank you, jagiyah" He said, planting a kiss on my cheek as he walked past. I followed him into my living room and sat down with him. 

"So, what did you get up to today?" He asked, looking into his lap, surprisingly with his pollution mask still on... that's weird, he normally takes it off. He only keeps it on when he is feeling uncomfortable.

What's up with him? Have I done something? 

"Oh, just some drawing. Not much. How about you? Are you okay?" I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear me.

"I'm fine," he said quite forcefully, "just done some dancing, like always" he sighed. Wow, rude. Seriously, what was wrong with him? He's being a bit of a dick, not going to lie.

"Agh, I'm sorry. Just tired I guess," he admitted, "tell me about your drawings."

"Ah-ah-aaah, an artist never tells." I said in a sing-song voice, trying to lift his mood slightly.

"What, do you not want me to see it? Is that it?" He started, speaking quite monotone.

"No, it's just, I thought it'd be nice if you all saw your drawings at the same time." I defended.

"What, so you look at their reactions, instead of mine, because you what, prefer them to me? Is that it?" He started to raise his voice.

"No, Tae stop it." I sighed.

"No, I won't. Tell me why I can't see your drawings? I deserve to see them." He said, getting even louder.

"Not when you're acting like this, you don't." I shouted, immediately regretting it. "No, I didn't mean that." 

"You obviously did, you just said it." He yelled, standing up. I stood up too, to feel less intimidated. 

"No, I didn't. It just happened, because... I'm upset." I blurted out.

"Oh, so it's my fault now is it? I'm making you upset?" He asked, still shouting.

"A bit, yeah." I replied.

"JUST SHOW ME THE DRAWINGS!" 

"NO!" I screamed back.

"Fine." He said, storming out of my house and slamming the door.

I screamed. I cried. I threw things about. I collapsed onto the floor. I was lost.

*yeobo is basically a pet name that a woman would say to her S.O, so like honey, or darling. jagiyah is the male equivalent to it