Chapter 19 - Part-ay

Tae and I decided not to drink, so we could take care of the other members of Bangtan. And of course, Jungkook couldn't drink, despite me offering a small one, just to be polite. He said that he needed to be able to get them to bed tonight anyway, which was very sweet of him.

"You look so pretty in that dress babe" Taehyung complimented as we watched the guys try to make a sober Jungkook dance with them. I looked over to him, smiling.

"Thank you! You always look handsome, you know" I replied, leaning into him and looking back over to the guys. I pointed over to Yoongi, both Tae and I laughing at how he was dancing. His face was bright red from drinking, so he essentially looked like a tomato trying to twerk.

It was safe to say the other guys had a little too much to drink. Taehyung called a taxi for the boys (or as their drunk selves insisted I call them "boy scouts"), because he was going to stay the night again. 

As they were leaving, Jimin ran towards me and attacked me with a hug.

"THaNk YoU Livvy! You'Re the BeSt!" He shouted in my ear. I burst out into laughter, Jin pulling him off of me. 

"J-HOOOOOPPPPEEE!" Yoongi screamed, walking out of my house, nearly falling down the small set of stairs.

"SUGGAAAAAAAA!" Hoseok screeched back to him, obviously much louder, because... well, it was Hoseok.

"Pink Princess-hyung, get off of me this very instant" Jimin joked. Tae laughed at the irony of his name, pushing all the "boy scouts" into the taxi.

"Jungkookie, I cannot wait to take you for your first night outttt! It'll be soooo fun!" Namjoon shouted into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook looked over to me for help, holding his ear. I chuckled slightly as the taxi door finally closed. 

"Bye!" I smiled, waving at the taxi and shivering slightly.

"Ooh, it's so cold!" I said to Taehyung, rubbing my own arms. 

"Let's go in then" He laughed, grabbing my hand.

*****sexual content*****

Taehyung held my hand as we walked back into the house. I shut the door behind me, and Tae immediately pushed me against the wall, kissing me with force. My hands tangled themselves in his hair, pulling gently. The kiss was rough, filled with passion and longing. His kisses trailed down to my neck, leaving bruises as he sucked. 

"Tae, I have to cover them!" I whined in between kisses. He shrugged his shoulders, grinned and continued to paint my neck red.

As payback I spun him around, pushing him against the wall. My lips found their way to his neck, sucking at the skin. 

"Argh, I have to cover them!" He repeated. I looked him in the eye, smiling slightly. I simply shrugged my shoulders in response. As it got more intense, I felt more emotionally connected to him. I could feel him getting excited, and I smirked at my control of the situation. I led him upstairs and into the bedroom.

He grabbed me by the waist, and continued to kiss me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He played with the zip on the back of my dress, slowly lowering it. I pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the side, desperation for him now running through my veins and clouding my thoughts. I ran my hands over his toned chest, then placed a hand on his cheek as we kissed again. He slid my dress off and threw it behind him, like it was a piece of paper no longer in use. His eyes looked loving, but hungry and lustful.
I knew I was ready for this.

He pushed me backwards and I stumbled onto my bed, pulling him down with me. He scanned over my body, smiling and kissing random parts of my skin. This was an act of love, not just lust. I pulled his hair slightly and heard deep growls coming from him as I pulled and played with it. He came back up to face me, looking deep into my eyes. 

"Do you want this? It's my first..." Taehyung spoke, going quiet at the end.

"It's mine too, and I wouldn't want anyone else to take it. Tae, I want this." I smiled, placing my forehead against his,

"I love you"

"I love you too"

AN: Ayy, It happened! Anyway, thank you guys for reading! Saranghae! I will try to update more, but with college it's a little difficult to find the time. Please remember to comment and vote, so I can get some feedback from you guys! Thank you! Fighting!!!