Chapter 12 - Explanation

(AN: slight trigger warning. and here... have some feels!)

What do I tell him? The truth? I don't wanna ruin this whole day. If I just tell him some of it... But what if he hates me after... aish I don't know

"Erm... Well... We should probably sit down..." I frowned, walking over to the sofa. He came and sat next to me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Okay, so... erm... you know I told you that my parents died?" I started. He nodded.

"So, erm... there is some other stuff leading off from that. It hit me pretty hard. I loved my parents so much, and when they died I was pretty broken. I had to move in with my Grandparents. And, my grandfather never really liked the fact that I wanted to be an artist. He always told me to do something 'proper' with my life, and not just draw 'like a silly five-year-old'. My grandma often called me a 'stupid girl' because she thought that being creative, wasn't the same as being smart. And so a few mental disorders seemed to develop. Anxiety, depression, the anxiety had brought along *BDD and OCD so I had to cope with them too. It was hard. One of the ways I had to cope was to... hurt myself. That's the 'stuff' on my hips. I'm so sorry to drag you in this. I understand if-" I explained, before being cut off by Taehyung.

"Babe, I don't care if you were an axe murderer before I met you. All that stuff, it's in the past, it's over, you don't have to suffer with it anymore. I'm here for you. Please, just tell me, have you stopped? Because I need you, girl. And I love you" Taehyung spoke, shocking himself at the end. "Oh, shit, I-" It was now my turn to cut him off.

"I love you too. And yeah, I've stopped. I need you too Tae. Thank you for understanding" He pulled me into a huge hug and we stayed like that for what seemed like ages. Inhaling each others scent. Embracing each other completely. I love him. I really do.

We eventually went up to bed and fell asleep together, still hugging each other, happy together.

I love him. 

(AN: AHH Feels! I'm so sorry ahaha. Okay so:

** BDD is a mental disorder where someone may tend to fixate on a certain thing they hate about themselves (or many things) or may have a distorted view of themselves. It can lead to an eating disorder.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the future chapters!)