Chapter 7 - The Morning After

I woke up on my sofa. With two arms wrapped around me. Oh right, Taehyung. My boyfriend. I felt a smirk creep up onto my face. I slowly looked up to see him still sleeping, looking so peaceful and happy. I decided to stay put, content in his arms, waiting for sleeping beauty to awaken.

I took this time to really take in little details in his face; the way his lips twitched while he was asleep as if he was talking. His cute little button nose that so peacefully inhaled and exhaled, keeping him alive. The way his eyes seemed to move under his eyelids, like he was walking around and taking in the scenery that was created in his brain. His hair, just messily sat on his head, which even when left alone, still looked like creased silk. I looked back into his eyes to see them twitching slightly, ready to open. They slowly blinked open, revealing his beautiful dark globes, which shimmered in the morning sun.

"Morning" He spoke softly, which was raspy, but attractive morning voice. I subconsciously smiled at him, slowly blinking.

"Morning" I responded.

"Not a bad way to wake up, looking at my yeppeun agassi" He commented, grinning. I giggled and my cheeks turned to a deep shade of red.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I said, slowly getting up. He pulled me back down to the sofa and kissed my forehead before letting me get up. I laughed again and got up, stretching and cracking my old gymnast bones.

"Eww what was that noise?" He asked.

"Just my bones haha" I laughed at his squeamishness, "do you want breakfast Tae?"

"What have you got?" He answered my question, with a question. I smiled to myself.

"You ever had an English breakfast?" I questioned.

"No"

"Well that is what I'm making. Don't worry, you'll love it" I decided. I got a couple of pans out and grabbed the bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, bread and hash browns. I hate black pudding so that was a big no no. I also flicked the kettle on from home and made two cups of tea. Taehyung walked into the kitchen and sat down on the stools in my kitchen. I walked over to him and gave him the tea.

"This is proper tea. I must have this in the morning to function. I think you'll like it" I handed him the cup. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, making me blush again, and I continued to cook. I put the radio on to break the silence and this song came on by this band called SHINee. I think it was called "View". It was actually pretty good. I couldn't help but sway my hips to the beat of the song. I could hear Taehyung laughing quietly behind me. I wasn't too sure why, but it was nice to hear his laugh.

I grabbed two plates and served up the large breakfast. I also got some ketchup and cutlery, and placed it onto the table.

"An English Breakfast! Also known (where I'm from) as a Fry Up. This is only served like once a week though, or whenever you can actually be bothered." I smiled, putting on my poshest voice.

"This looks amazing, thank you" Taehyung commented, before grabbing the cutlery and eating.

...

"As much as I hate to say this... I better go. I'm gonna get hell from the boys" Taehyung laughed.

"It's okay, do you wanna clean yourself up first?" I smiled, pointing at the joggers. He looked down and his eyes widened.

"Oh yeah, I'll just put my suit trousers back on aha, can I keep the shirt for now?" He asked.

"Of course, keep it," I smiled, "you know where the bathroom is right?" He nodded and left to go wash his face and whatever.

I rinsed all the pots and plates, then put them in my dish washer. I was just washing my hands, until I felt someone hug me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I better go" He muttered. I turned around to look at him and smiled.

"Okay sweetie, I'll text you" I said, hiding the small layer of sadness I felt because he was leaving.

"Okay. Would a kiss be too much to ask?" He grinned. I smiled and we had a very small kiss on the lips, before another quick hug. We walked to my door and Tae left, waving to me and getting into his car.

I closed the door and decided to go for a shower and finish that painting.

---bts---

I finally finished that painting and to be honest, I actually liked it. It was a landscape of the view from my bedroom, with a sunset behind, making the painting look warm. It was nice because to the left, there were buildings, but on the right, it was green mountains decorating the sky. The sunset looked really good peaking behind the mountains.

Because I was already in the artistic mood, I grabbed my sketchbook, put a vinyl on and got drawing. I didn't know what I was going to actually draw but I just let my pencil work away and see what happened.

A few hours later and I was done.

(Photo credit amandine-mangasuteki)

Oops, so that just happened... Oh well. I gotta make sure he doesn't see that.

I looked at the clock and it was already 8pm. So I decided to cook some food... pizza to be exact.

...

I'd finished eating, when my phone started to ring. Wonder who that was?

It was Tae. I answered the call and we ended up talking up until about midnight. We were both tired, and although we didn't want to, we ended the call and I went to bed.

Not so Stupid Girl...