Chapter 20 - Good Morning, Sunshine

I smiled as soon as I woke, feeling Taehyung's arms wrapped around me. I could hear him breathing heavily, so I knew he was still asleep. Deciding not to wake him, I wriggled out of his grasp and went for a shower.

I caught a look of my self in the mirror. I looked happy. I looked healthy. I looked like I was in love. And I liked the look of it. I also saw that my neck was decorated with red and purple spots... so how am I going to cover them? Oh well.

After my shower, I threw Taehyung's t-shirt on, and went to my kitchen to make Tae a hot chocolate. My thoughts wandered for a while. I wonder how the boys' head's are this morning... I chuckled at the thought. I also thought about what it'd be like to live here permanently. There's nothing for me in England anymore... 

The kettle clicked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I finished making the hot chocolate, and took it upstairs to wake Taehyung up.  

"Taehyung-ieeee!" I sang, walking over to him.  He slowly opened his eyes, looking confused. His gaze wandered around the room, finally landing on me, turning into moon like crescents as he smiled at me. 

"Morning babe" his deep morning voice purred at me. 

"Morning, I made you hot chocolate" I smiled as he sat up in bed. I handed him the warm mug, sitting down on the bed.

"You look good in my clothes" he smirked at me. I laughed back, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. He sipped at his hot chocolate, smiling to himself. We sat in a comfortable quiet, soaking up the feeling of the morning.

"Oh, I need to pop to the office later to get the new brief for the new concept. I need to make some artwork for the Run MV. You'll start filming that in a couple of days" I informed Taehyung. 

"Okay, can we pop to the dorm so I can grab some clothes? I bet the guys are going to have such headaches!" He laughed.

"Yeah, sure. Are you sure I can even go in the dorm though?" I asked.

"Of course you can! Namjoon hyung's sister comes round all the time. And Hobi hyung's sister" He said enthusiastically. 

"Oh cool, okay!" I nodded.

"Can I use your shower?" Tae asked.

"Absolutely! You know where it is. I'll just get your towel" I beamed, standing up. He grabbed my wrist.

"I love you" He simply stated. A huge smile grew onto my face.

"I love you too" I said, leaning down and kissing him. 

---bts---

Taehyung had eventually finished getting ready, so I grabbed my car keys and locked my front door. On the way there, Taehyung kept making awful puns out of everything he saw on the drive. For example, we saw the sign for "Jung-Gu" and he said "I heard there's a lot of trees in the Jung-Gu..." I refused to laugh at first, so he persisted; "You know, because it sounds like the English word Jungle..." I finally laughed and he smiled, looking like he's accomplished something. I parked up outside the BigHit office. 

"You coming in?" I asked Taehyung. 

"Sure" He grinned, getting out of the car. 

We interlocked hands, walking into the huge, impressive building, and getting in the elevator. 

"Once, the manager's set up a prank for us all in this elevator. They set up a hidden camera, which we knew about, and told us to act really weird whilst in the elevator. And then they had an actress come in, crying. And then they filled the elevator with even more people, so we had to stand near this actress. Oh my god, it was so funny but so embarrassing. There's a video of it on YouTube." Taehyung explained, making us both laugh.