Chapter 15 - Lost and Found

Taehyung's POV

I walked the streets, letting my anger rule my actions. I eventually found myself at a small pub. Why not?

I sat down at the bar, glaring at the bartender.

"What can I get ya?" The man said happily. Ugh, stop being so happy.

"Soju" I replied, not in the mood for a conversation. The bartender rolled his eyes, so I sent him death stares. 

"1,000 won" He stated. I handed him the money and drank the bottle quickly, thinking about earlier. I ordered another, 

and another, 

and another.

I actually lost count.

Maybe I was a bit harsh. If she didn't want to show me... but why didn't she want me to see? She said I didn't deserve it... but I did shout at her. Ugh, another drink will help,

and another,

and another,

and maybe a few more.

She didn't deserve that. I was being horrible. Oh god. She's gonna leave me, she'll find someone better  with a name like Jeremy (AY NCT STANS!). Why did I start that argument? I love her, I shouldn't be shouting at her. I'm such a dick. I took my mood out on her, and that's such a shitty thing to do.

I started to feel tears trickling down my face, instantaneously both warming and cooling my face.

I'm going to apologise.

Yeah, I walk to hers. Somehow...

Olivia's POV

I sat there on the floor, not really knowing what to do. Where is he? Is he safe? He was just tired, and I was over-reacting. Oh god, I hope he's okay. I sat there in silence looking at the mess I had made. A month and a half we'd been together... I don't want it to end yet. I could feel my eyes were puffy, and makeup stained my cheeks. I sighed, not bothering to move. I then heard four slow, loud knocks on my door.

Who was that? It's way too late for people to come round... 

I got up, nevertheless and lazily wiped my eyes as I walked to the door. Opening the door, I got a huge whiff of alcohol, and a sight of Tae leaning against my wall, his face wet with tears. Guess we both looked like a mess. He soon registered that the door was open, and quickly walked over to hug me.

I accepted the drunken hug, and eventually let go to look at his face.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where have you been?" I asked him quickly, needing to know these answers before anything else.

"I-I'm okay, I'm so sorry." Taehyung started, slurring slightly. 

"Come in first. It's freezing" I demanded. He did as I asked, and stumbled over to the same spot, falling on to the sofa. I sat down, not as close as normal. Tension, regret and sadness filled the air.

"I'm sorry" We both stated in sync. 

"No, it's my fault. I started arguing with you because I'm tired. You don't deserve this. I love you" Tae slurred.

"Tae, this was bound to happen. Every single couple fights. I just wanted to do something nice by making you all see it at the same time" I explained.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just tired. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have started that argument. But there's nothing I can do about it now and I feel so awful... ooh, maybe I can get a time machine..." He babbled on, but I know he meant it.

"We just have to accept it and move on. And we always will. I love you too Taehyung." I smiled. "Now, let's get you to bed. Drunk-you never shuts up, only when you're sleeping." I laughed.

"Mmm, carry me majestic unicorn. I love unicorns, you know? And lions. Oh my god, Lions are amazing. They're like big furry cats that could kill you in a few seconds. But they're so cute, aren't they? Like seriously, so cute. You know what else is cute? You and my dog. You are just adorable, like even when your angry. And my dog is so fluffy and small and cute." Taehyung blubbered, on and on. 

"What did you drink?" I asked, laughing.

"Ssssojuu!!! Like that drink is magical. Isn't it amazing? It tastes amazing, and it can make you so happy and bubbly inside. Like seriously, wizards potion that stuff is." He replied.

I eventually managed to get him upstairs, and into my room. He was still talking, and now he was taking his clothes off.

"What are you going to sleep in? Them joggers are at yours" I asked, feeling flustered at seeing him undress.

"Erm, that is what boxers are for, duh?" Tae replied in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. I blushed and went into my bathroom to clean my face and get changed.

I walked back into my room seeing Taehyung just stood there, nearly naked.

"Get into bed then!" I laughed, looking at his body. Hnng... 

We both lay down, and shared the duvet. There was a few moments of comfortable silence.

"I am really sorry, jagiyah"

"Me too, yeobo"

"I love you"

"I love you"