Chapter 11 - Video Games

The boys all got to mine, and I ran to get changed into some more comfortable clothes, Taehyung following and wearing the same joggers and shirt as before. When we got back downstairs, the boys burst out into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Taehyung, what are you wearing?!" Hoseok laughed. 

"Hey... fashion!" Taehyung said, strutting about. We all laughed and he joined too.  "But seriously, they are comfy as hell." He added before sitting down. I walked over to my TV.

"Who wants to play Call Of Duty?" I smiled, holding up the game. They all shouted a 'yeah!' and went about deciding who was gonna play first. I put the game in and placed the four controllers on my coffee table. 

"I don't mind not playing yet. I'll beat all your asses anyway" I laughed.

"Is that a challenge?" Jimin laughed.

"You bet" I smirked. I sat next to Taehyung and watched as the boys tried to decide who was going to play first.

"Okay, so I'm the oldest, I'm playing first!" Jin laughed.

"I'm the leader, I will also play first" Namjoon added.

"I'm one of the oldest!" Yoongi shouted.

"And me!" Hoseok piped up. 

"Okay, Jin-oppa and Namjoon-oppa vs. Yoongi-oppa and Hoseok-oppa first. Then the younger ones, then whoever wins that, play against each other until we have a winning team?" I suggested. 

"Yeah, so teams are: Jin-hyung & Namjoon-hyung, Yoongi-hyung & Hoseok-hyung, Taehyung and Olivia, and then Me and Jungkook." Jimin announced, clearing everything up. 

"It's on!" Namjoon shouted pressing play.

Halfway through their round, I went up to get a drink from the kitchen. Taehyung also got up, following me. He pressed me up against the counter.

"You, teasing me earlier. You started a war" He tried to hide his smile and look at me seriously. God, he was so attractive.

"It's a war I'm gonna win Tae" I winked, brushing my lips past his and walking to the fridge, swinging my hips. He laughed deeply and watched me closely. I walked past him again and he grabbed my wrist. 

"It's on girly" He smiled, kissing me properly. I smiled into the kiss, and we pulled away from each other, walking back into the living room. 

Hoseok was shouting at Jin, Namjoon was focused on the screen intensely and Yoongi was just laughing at them all.  I smiled at the noise. It was nice to have noise in this place. It was usually so silent, dreary, lacking in energy. But now the walls were being painting with memories, funny moments and joy. And it was nice. I was so happy that they all liked me. I finally have people I can count on and enjoy spending time with, nothing like what it was at home. 

I smiled at my thoughts and sat down with Taehyung. He snaked his arms around me and placed his arms on my stomach. 

Please don't see my hips

I looked down to see that my top was safely covering them and I relaxed into Tae, watching the boys engrossed in the video game.

.........

Jin and Namjoon won their round, so now it was our turn. I cracked my knuckles and smirked. 

Time to shine!

We started playing, and at 1 minute in, I had found and killed Jimin. He looked at me in shock and focused back onto the screen, ready to hunt for me. I saw him again in the corner of my screen, so I threw a grenade and ran away again, laughing.

"Damn it!" Jimin shouted. "Why are you so good?" He asked. I shrugged and laughed at him, going to find Jungkook. Your turn!

It didn't take me too long, as he was having a fight with Taehyung. I pulled out a sniper and shot Jungkook with ease. 

"Thanks babe!" Taehyung smiled, pecking my cheek. 

"Why? How? What?" Kookie shouted. 

"Don't stand still in a game where you are supposed to get shot Maknae!" I smiled, focusing back into the game.

.........

Taehyung and I won. Obviously. We both smirked at Jimin's shocked face. 

"Team TaeLiv for the win!" Taehyung shouted, throwing his hands in the air.  I laughed at him.

"So... Namjoon-Oppa, Jin-Oppa, wanna play?" I asked, looking towards them both.

"Erm... I-It's okay, you win..." Namjoon replied.

"Why, you don't wanna be beaten by a girl?" I teased. They both laughed and shook their heads.

"No... actually boys, we better be off. Taehyung, if you are staying here remember it's dance tomorrow, 2pm" Jin declared.

"Okay hyung. See you tomorrow guys" Taehyung smiled.

"Hey Olivia, thanks for this evening. It's been fun. You should come to dance tomorrow. See what we actually get up to" Namjoon spoke. Taehyung's face lit up slightly.

"Sure, sounds fun. See you tomorrow guys!" I enthused. They all waved goodbye and left. I walked after them and locked my door.

(AN: Some people may find this is a little descriptive, but hopefully it isn't too much, feel free to skip forward if you will find it uncomfortable, the actual story line won't be changed in any way until another AN is put in)  

When I got back into my living room, Taehyung pulled me towards him. He held me in a hug and looked into my eyes.

"The war isn't over girly" He smirked. 

"Oh, I know" I smiled back, looking into his eyes. 

He walked me towards a wall, kissing me deeply. This kiss was different to our others. It felt like it meant something more. Tongues dancing, lips jiving to each others rhythms.

His hands started to fall down to my waist, slowly moving towards my hips. He placed his warm hands on my hips still, with his lips locked onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair, receiving a deep groan from his mouth, signalling that he liked what I was doing. He started to shower my neck with kisses. A small moan made it's way out of my mouth, making Taehyung smile onto my skin. He looked back up to me, still smiling. I suddenly realized what he was smiling at. He'd left a few 'marks' on my collarbone. I smirked and playfully hit him. I then got my revenge and did the same to him, but left them a bit lower down so he could hide them easier. 

(AN: Welcome back...) 

He looked down at my hips and looked back up to me, frowning slightly. 

Shit. Stupid Girl.

"Baby... What's all that stuff on your hips?" Taehyung asked.