Chapter 10 - Meal With BTS

Taehyung had planned for us all go out today, because the boys wanted to go out and wanted to see me again, which was cute.

I put my makeup on and threw on a nice top, jeans and some boot heels. I also got my bag and left to go pick Tae, Jimin and Jungkook up. The others were going in Yoongi's car.

I had actually brought my own car now. It was a Audi A5 in black. Pretty nice car actually. I left the radio on and set off.

I finally got to the boys dorm, and beeped the horn, because I didn't want to be seen going in. The boys eventually got into the car, Taehyung sitting in the front and giving me a quick kiss.

"Right, where are we going?" I asked.

"Just follow Suga, it's a Chinese restaurant" Taehyung smiled. I nodded and started driving. Taehyung grabbed the AUX cable  and plugged his phone in, putting on some really cheesy songs and singing them to the boys. I looked around and saw Jimin filming it, making me laugh.

We eventually got to the restaurant, and piled out of the car.

"Olivia!" Namjoon shouted, smiling and waving.

"Hey!" I shouted back to them all. Taehyung took my hand and kissed my cheek again, as we all walked into the restaurant.

We went and found a table in a corner of the restaurant and sat down, all chatting about random things. For some odd reason, all the boys seemed to be a bit... loopy? They were all kinda hyper and it was blooming hilarious.

A waiter came over and we ordered drinks. Me? I was drinking JD and Coke because... why not? Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin and Jimin also decided to drink alcohol with me, which made me feel much more at ease.

"Why do you drink then, Olivia?" Jimin asked.

"Simple... I'm British, with Irish relatives," I laughed. None of them seemed to understand the joke though, so I decided to explain, "so, in Britain, you can drink alcohol from the age of 18, but legally, you can drink at home from the age of 14. It's kinda hardwired in our brain to enjoy alcohol I guess. And the Irish part; a stereotype of Ireland is that they are heavy drinkers... guess I kinda fit into the stereotype aha" I laughed again, people slowly nodding and slightly laughing... Awkward... "sorry, not very good at this stuff" I added, looking at my drink.

"No, don't be sorry. We've never been to England, so we didn't know aha. It's quite funny that you are fitting into your stereotypes, when in reality, you seem as if you wouldn't fit into any type of norm. Quite ironic actually" Namjoon explained, with Jin and Jimin nodding and smiling. I smiled back to them and felt a bit more relaxed.

Yoongi then went to get some food, with Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok joining, leaving Taehyung, Me and Jimin left at the table. Taehyung placed his hand on my thigh under the table, and began talking to Jimin about something or other. I couldn't really focus on that, because Taehyung kept drawing circles on my thigh, making me lose concentration. He knew what he was doing, as I caught him smirking to himself as he looked at my distracted face. I rolled my eyes and smiled, licking my lips and taking a sip of my drink. It's fucking on, Kim Taehyung .

I crossed my arms, making my cleavage increase, but only he could see as he could slightly see down my top from where he was sitting, but just about. I lent my elbows on the table and started to join in the conversation, smiling at Taehyung's frustrated face. This game went on for a bit, until Taehyung and I went to get some food. 

"You know, you drive me insane sometimes" Taehyung muttered in my ear on the way to the food table.

"You started it" I smiled at him, grabbing us both a plate and a packet of chopsticks. I grabbed some noodles, yuk sung, and a beef-filled savory pancake, and waited for Taehyung to finish getting food, before walking back to the table. 

The guys were all commented on how good the food was, and passing it around for the others to try. Like, Jungkook got this "really good" soup and passed it to Jimin to try ect.

Yoongi was saying that every single item he was eating was "the best in the world" making everyone sigh (and laugh) every time he said it. At one point, Jin called him a 'food baby' making everyone else laugh.

Namjoon thought it's be a good idea to stick chopsticks up his nose... I had no idea either.  

Hoseok was feeding Jungkook chocolate cake over the table. 

It was such a funny meal. Taehyung kept making me laugh, by making jokes about every single item he ate. For example; "Ooh, yuk sung. Wonder what song it was..." and stuff like that. (AN: sorry if that's a really bad joke, I just made it up XD)

The meal finally came to an end, and I pulled my purse out to pay for my bit of the meal. I went to grab the cheque and felt seven hands object. 

"We already paid when you went to the bathroom" Jin stated. 

"Oh thanks guys, you really didn't have to you know, I can pay for myself" I smiled.

"No, don't worry about it" Yoongi stated. I feel bad now... I'll do something to pay them back soon. Ooh, I've got an idea! Yeah, I'll do that. 

We all got up and left the restaurant, Taehyung again, taking my hand. We got outside and he pulled me into a hug as we watched the other guys stretch and run about. We got out of the hug and watched as Jimin got chased by Jungkook. Taehyung sighed, laughing at his friends. 

"Hey, how about I come round yours for a bit? We can just chill, you know?" Taehyung suggested. 

"Yeah, the rest can come too, if you want. I have some video games and stuff to play, It'll be fun!" I smiled.

"Sure, I'll ask them all now" He replied, going to ask the bangtan boys. I stretched my back out and heard a satisfying click, releasing that nagging pain that was there. 

"They're all for it, but they said they are going to go back to the dorm at like 10pm, to give us some time aha" Taehyung smiled, blushing slightly. 

"Okay, let's go!" I smiled. "Yoongi-Oppa, follow me" I added, shouting to Yoongi. He nodded and the boys all climbed into the cars.