Chapter 6 - Date

Oh my god...

I. Am. Going. On. A. Date. With. Kim. Taehyung.

Today. At 7pm.

I managed to get some sleep but because I was so excited, I currently have dark circles under my eyes... How am I going to cover them up?

To get my mind off of tonight, I thought it'd be a good idea to go for a jog. So; Jog, TV, Shower, Date.

---bts---

It got to 5:30pm, so I went for a shower. I got out at 6pm... goddamn singing habits. I found my makeup bag and got to work at covering these bin bags underneath my eyes. Half an hour later, and lots of makeup hacks used, I was ready. A simple cat eye with dark purple lipstick. I then straightened my hair and looked for a dress. I decided on a black, long-sleeved lace dress that ended just above the knee. I put some black laced heeled boots and grabbed a bag.

I looked at my phone and it was 6:55pm so I have 5 minutes until he should be here. I sat on my kitchen stool and thought about the night ahead. This is going to be my first proper date that I'm actually excited for. What if it goes wrong? Stupid girl, why did you accept to do this? He'll probably end up hating you...

My thoughts got interrupted by a short three knocks on the door. He's here.

I ran over to the door and took a deep breath, before opening it. But instead of seeing that adorable face, I was greeted with twelve roses, painted black. That was so cute! I stood there smiling like an idiot, as the flowers moved down and I saw that cute face that I'd been anticipating all day. He was sharply dressed in a suit, bow tie and shiny black boots.

"I thought that because you like being different, you wouldn't like typically normal roses" He smiled, while handing the flowers to me.

"Aw, thank you, they're perfect. Just come inside quickly while I put them in some water" I said, before letting him into my house.
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a vase out of the bottom cabinet. I filled up the vase and placed the flowers in the vase.

"Hey, we better get going then" Taehyung laughed nervously. I nodded and giggled. He held out his hand, to which I gratefully took hold of, and left my house.

---bts---

We arrived at this grand palace of a restaurant and I gasped in delight. It looked amazing here.

"Taehyung, you didn't need to this. This looks amazing"

"Well, you do deserve the best" He insisted. I just looked down, smiling. He took my hand again, and we walked into the restaurant.

---bts---

The date was going really well. There were no awkward silences, the conversation was flowing well and I was having such a good time. I looked at the clock and we had already been here an hour and a half. Taehyung kept making me laugh and this time he was trying to drink his water like a cat. I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing so much.

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again; You truly are the funniest person I've ever met" I stated.

"And proud to be" He winked. My laughter finally subsided and a thought occurred. What were we?

"Taehyung. I don't really know how to put this. I know we haven't known each other that long, and it's okay if you don't know how to answer... but what are we?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"What do you mean?" He replied, already knowing what I meant.

"Like... relationship wise?"

"Well, ever since I met you, you haven't left my mind. I think you are amazing... I really like you Olivia"

"Tae... I feel the same way"

"Olivia, will you be my girlfriend?" He shyly asked.

"Yes. I will. Absolutely"

---bts---

We split the bill and he drove me home. He pulled up at my house and we sat in his car, still talking for a while.

"So er-"

"I'll wal-" We said at the same time, laughing at our synchronization.

"I'll walk you to your door" He suggested.

"Well, I was gonna say, it's only early. Do you wanna come in for a while?" I added.

"Okay, sounds great" He smiled.

...

We got in, and I could tell that we were both uncomfortable in our 'formal' clothes.

"Do you want me to find some joggers for you? You look really uncomfortable" I laughed. He nodded, laughing as well. I ran up to my room and dug around through my drawers.

I eventually found some size 12 joggers that I packed just in case I needed them. I pulled my joggers out as well as a top. I found a XL top that I had in my suitcase for Taehyung.

"TaeTae, I found some, you can get changed in the bathroom. It's the just two doors down from here" I gave him the clothes and went to get changed.

...

I opened my door to see Taehyung staring at me. I looked down at his ankles and the joggers were genuinely closer to his knees than his ankles. Immediately, fits of laughter came flooding out of my mouth, causing Taehyung to join.

"I... am... so sorry... I don't have any more" I apologised between my outbursts of laughter.

"No, it's okay. They're actually really comfy" He admitted.

We went into the living room and he plopped down on my sofa.

"What film do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"It's a bit embarrassing, but do you have 'You're The Apple Of My Eye'. It's my favourite" He blushed.

"As a matter of fact, I do. I love that film too, don't worry" I smiled, placing the DVD into the slot.

I sat down next to him, not knowing where exactly to place myself.

"Hey, do I smell? Come here" He motioned for me to lay down with him, and put his arms around me. I saw him grin and felt safe and comfortable in his arms.

We eventually fell asleep together, in each others arms, on my sofa.

What a nice way to fall asleep.

Not so Stupid Girl.