Harry's Arrival

Harry arrived bitterly. I decided to keep my distance but Fred and George took out the weird ear thing, which was called an Extendable Ear and we were told it would be no good. We spoke about the Order for a while and Percy's betrayal. We all looked uncomfortable. After that chat we decided to give a chance to the ear and eavesdropped on everyone, until Crooshanks ruined it for us. Fred, George and I went back to our room.

"Shouldn't I write Natalie? And tell her to come?" I asked, they looked really uncomfortable now.

"She hasn't told you, has she?" George asked.

"What?" I asked. "We haven't spoken for a while.."

"Gianna, love. Natalie and I broke up." Fred said. I looked at him shocked. I knew they'd been having problems but I never thought it would come to this.

"What? When? Why?" I asked, George chuckled.

"Sometimes it's better to be friends with someone." Fred said, "We'd been having serious problems. It wasn't going to work out." I nodded. That sucks, she must be heartbroken.

"I'm sorry." I said. He smiled at me and stood up giving me a hand to help me stand up.

"C'mon. We should look around. There are places that we haven't seen yet." Fred said.

"We'll give you the tour of what we know." They apparated out. I rolled my eyes!

"I'm still sixteen, you gits!" I shouted.

"Sorry, we forget you're a baby." They said in unison. I rolled my eyes.

"My birthday is right around the corner, I'll get it soon enough!" I said. We walked all over the place. Fred and George apparating and disapparating to scare me. They really were a handful. After a while it was time to eat and Mrs. Weasley called the twins and shouted at them for using magic. I had to admit, I was so jealous of them. We sat down and ate. The twins argued with Mrs. Weasley for not letting them stay and listen so she eventually gave in because they were of age already leaving me, Ron, Hermione and Ginny together. Afterwards I wasn't supposed to stay in the twin's room but I didn't really care. They were in horrible moods and kept rambling about how they were ready to leave school and start their business.

"Your mum would kill you, George." I said. I get it. I can't really judge them but I know that Mrs. Weasley would hate me if I encouraged them.

"School has never been for us, Gianna." He said frustrated. I felt uneasy mostly because I felt the same way but the twins had a start. I didn't know anything about my future and thinking about it made me feel horrible. George and Fred sensed it and stopped talking about it.

"We're sorry." They said in unison. "We're just fed up already." I nodded. I showered and afterwards they were still crabby so I decided to get my beauty sleep.

"I'm going to bed." I said. They nodded.

"Good night." Fred said winking at me. George gave me a kiss.

"I'll join you in a bit, Gianna." George said, I never did know if he joined me or not.