S4 Episode 5- The Killer

Why do the Salvatore's always wake me up with urgent messages?

stefan:
klaus' mansion, now.

I sighed, got up, threw on my high waisted jean shorts and a half shirt with my converse. I brushed my wavy hair and left it down. I grabbed my purse and car keys before leaving. Along with my leather jacket.

I drove to the familiar British's mansion and walked straight in. I've greeted the hybrids and walked upstairs. A headless body startled me and I glared at Stefan.

"What the hell!" I spoke. Stefan hands me his phone. "How the hell did Connor escape?"

"I blame mind numbing incompetence, but pointing fingers isn't going to help me, princess. You two are going to help me."

"Well, he could be bloody anywhere now." I groaned.

"Think, princess. He took the hybrid's head, which means he wants werewolf toxin."

My breath hitches. "Which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires."

"Which is a pity. Me, on the other side of the world digging up a dead hunter, you'll have no access to my blood. Well, Arielle's there, but I doubt she'll want to lend a hand. And therefore the antidote. Nevertheless his tattoo is our only map to the cure, so you're task is quite simple. Find him, catch him, and above all, keep him alive. He's no good to us dead."

Stefan took the phone away from me and placed it to his ear.

"Damon's been looking everywhere for him, if they cross paths.." Stefan warned.

"It would be a lot easier, if I could tell him the truth."

"Nice try, Klaus, but I trust Damon a hell of a lot more than I trust you."

Stefan stood there still before gazing off into space and hanging up the phone. It is silence until he looked at me.

"Your boyfriend is psychotic." He said, walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Not my boyfriend!" I yelled after him.

-------

I left my car at Klaus' house and rode with Stefan to Tyler's mansion. We entered and Elena embraces Stefan.

"Stefan." My sister breathed.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Damon scolded.

"Coming up with a plan." We answered nonchalantly.

"Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm going to rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him." The blue eyes vampire countered. I rolled my eyes.

"That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages." Stefan reminded.

"Hence the open heart surgery," Damon argued. I glared at him.

"You're think recklessly, D." I mentioned. His eyes met mine.

"Damon's right. Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us." Elena opposed. I gave her a look. What ?

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler added. My blonde best friend entered.

"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They're saying it's a faulty gas leak. We need to go." Care broadcasted standing next to me.