Chapter 8: We'll always have Bourbon Street. (Nayla Addition)

Hello. Beautiful earthlings.

This chapter I'm spicing things up a bit. It's going to be through Nayleen the Queen's eyes and everything. I wanted to do this so you guys could see the difference between the two. ( Nothing major, except for accent, phrases, words. Bleh)

Sit back, relax, enjoy.

Ah, let me just shut the hell up and let you read.

------

So the Salvatore that was most obsessed with me has called to inform me that the doppelwench has been sired to my former lover.

"Nayla bear, back to bed.." Catalaya whined. I grimaced and turned to her.

"In a moment love, I have an important call, demanding me." I whispered back. I grabbed my phone and sauntered out of the room.

"Yes, Stefan." I spoke.

"How soon are you able to come back?"

"Sooner than you think, Laya and I are now in New York, so if you want me to fly to the Falls. I'll be on my way, but why is that, Stef?" I responded.

"Yes, my intriguing doppelgänger queen bless us with your presence please." I heard Arielle say. I chuckled and sighed.

"Okay. I'll be there, just fill me in." I requested.

"Look. We don't know anything for sure." Stefan started.

"But, we are certain that my sister is a obedient gazelle to my ex boyfriend, so some inside help would do us justice." Elle cut in.

"Alright, I'm on my way." I replied, shutting off the modern box, called an iPhone.

I turned around to gather my things and Laya stood there with an upset look on her face.

"Are you kidding me? You're leaving, again!" My girlfriend screamed at me. I took a deep breath and stepped back.

"Laya, love-" The vase in our living room crashed on the wall and I slightly cringed.

"No! You always leave me and expect me to be okay with it! Well, I'm not Nayleen! I am tired of you leaving me behind! Wherever you're going, I am following behind." She said determined. I smirked and shrugged.

"Doesn't bother me sweetheart, be prepared for whoever tries to kill our arses." I warned with a wink.

I finished packing for the both of us and started up the car. When I close the trunk, Laya rushed to the driver's seat and closed the door. My eyebrows knitted together and I shook my head. In the passengers seat I was finishing up my journal for Arielle when my box starts vibrating. Slipping my hand into my pocket, I fiddled with the lock screen before Catalaya sighed and slid the glowing line to the right side.

"I know how the bloody contraption works." I mumbled as I grabbed the phone from her hand. "How do you do?"

"So doppeltwin you and the ms's hit the road,"  Arielle's voice filled the speakers.

"Yes, you haven't murdered anyone since I have been gone?"

"No, but Nik and Stefan are tempting me."

"Oh, what's bloody new?" I retort humorously. She stifled a laugh.

"Hey, when Nik starts acting up, I'll just say you have a girl for me. That will surely capture his attention." I started laughing and shook my head.

"Love, he'll probably compel a thousand guards to kill any female in sight."

"Shit is crazy, what the hell Ny?"

----------

I honestly don't have a clue as to why Damon and Stefan insisted me to be there, what is it called 'Dr. Phil'.

Long story short, shit went down in New Orleans went Stefan went off the bumper and Damon was being well...Damon. I'm in the front seat of Catalaya's sports vehicle and I received a phone call from Nik and I rolled my eyes.

"What more could you possibly have to desire from me, you imbecile ?" I grumbled into my speaker.

"The five are back, Nayleen." I stopped breathing before keeping my composure and rolling my eyes.

"Good riddance, Niklaus." I turn away from the phone and he says something that causes me to think.

"He's after every supernatural in Mystic Falls."

---

"No, Laya what I am saying is you can't come with me to Mystic Falls !" I said. She threw dishes and knives at me with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Why? Why do you always make me stay? Do you have that little faith that I can keep up with you? I'm not a child Nayleen! I can fend for myself!" She threw the glass table at me and it shattered on the wall. "I can't do THIS, ANYMORE!" Catalya screamed whilst packing my things.

The smaller girl chucked my duffles at me and  some money.

"You're leaving? Never come back. Au revoir Nayleen." I quietly picked up my things and moved towards the door.

"How does it feel?" My newfound ex asked. "That you have pushed away the only person who's going to put up with your long vacations and business trips? You no longer have a sturdy support system. NAYLEEN ARIELLA IS NOW ALONE !" Catalaya threw a chair at the door and I just rolled my eyes and walked out. I closed the door and walked down the stairs. I feel a breeze by me and I halted in my place. She stares at me with tears and a broken face. I look at her emotionless.

"Oh, really? That's it, you aren't even going to plead?" I've had enough of her bullshit.

"Plead for what Catalaya ?! You do this shit all the time. You constantly remind me of how bad of a girlfriend I am. When I leave like you tell me to you want me to beg ? I refuse to beg anymore. You really want me gone ? I'm going." I spat and grabbed my bag. I got in my car with her right on my trail. I put my key in the ignition whilst hearing Catalaya complain on my window. I drive off and flick her off in the process.

Bloody hell, I am never coming back.

--------

😕 Sorry, you guys.... I've been gone for so long.. I didn't want to go ghost on you guys. I just had so much on my plate and it was hard juggling it but hopefully i made it work. This isn't the best chapter and it's sort of a filler, dont worry😎. Next chap will be amazing😌.

THUNDER !