Wrong phone

"Hmmm...usually I would be the one doing this for you." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's a change." She responded. She continued preparing breakfast. "Are you thinking about him?" Will asked. Sitting across from Marian, and stared into her eyes. She sat before him and placed their breakfast in between. "I can't not think of him." Marian laughed slightly.  Will looked at her and smiled. She was right, she was still in a relationship with Robin. Who is married to his best friend, partly for the sake of Marian. 

***

He knocked on her door for a while now. There was still no answer, and it worried  Robin. "Regina? Are you in there?" He jiggled the door knob open. He walked inside and found the bed empty, sheets all neatly done. "Regina?" He called out. He walked to her closet and found that her clothing were still nicely placed in it. He immediately exited the room and rushed to the kitchen.  There he saw her, swaying her hips to the music. Her ears covers with her headphones, while the loud music shot the world out. He slowly approached her and tapped her shoulder lightly. She turned to him and he motioned her for to take the headphones off. "I thought you left." He smiled. "Why would I leave." She said mirroring his expression. "I don't know, I just..." "No, I wouldn't. You know, let's just...let's just forget what happened. Let's start again." She said. "Regina, we can't just forget it. I can't just forget it-" "You have a girlfriend. You are committed her. If you want this to work, for you to get what you desire from the will, then let's forget what happened last night. It would be for the best, for both of us." She said. She gave him a plate full of pancake and fruits for breakfast.

***

"So when does Robin come back from his 'honeymoon'" Will asked Marian as he put his shirt on. "At the end of the week." Marian responded as she lightly put her makeup on. "You know you don't have to out all the products right? You are beautiful just like you." Will kissed her temple as his eyes met hers on the mirror.  "Thank you. You're quite the charmer aren't yah." She chuckled lightly. "Only for you my love." He kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. He stared into her eyes on the mirror.

"Hey, why don't we...why don't we just up and leave?" Will started as he started the engine of his car. "What are you saying?" She asked looking at him from the passenger's seat. "You know, let's forget about your plan. Let's forget about the money, let's just go. Let's go faraway  where no one knows us." Will said. "No! We had this plan for a long time. We will wait until Robin gets his shares for the company and the money. Then, we go." Marian retorted as she looked straight ahead.

***

"So how are enjoying the Oz Palace?" Robin asked, trying to make conversation. "It's been...great. It's a beautiful place. Thank you for taking me here." Regina answered, not meeting his eyes. She silently ate her breakfast, no glance at Robin. He looked at her every now and then but no beautiful brown eyes met his blue.

"So you want to visit the Yellow Brick diner?" Robin asked. "Sure " Regina shrugged. "We have not been there so let's go for lunch?" "Just what I was thinking. Also you might want to pack your stuff." Regina gave him a questioning look. "Wh-why?" "Oh, we have a flight tomorrow morning. To Paris, the surprises aren't done yet Regina. I mean we're only going to be there for the next three days and head home to main. Also when we get home, well when you get to your home and I get to mine, there should a dress waiting for you." Robin smiled. "Oh?" Regina finally met his eyes and smiled at him.

***

Robin and Regina enjoyed their lunch at the Yellow Brick Diner. They sat and talked about the décors of the diner, and its style. She really admired how it was vintage but modern at the same time.

When they got back to the house, Regina immediately packed her stuff. She told Robin she would hop in the shower then maybe they could catch a movie. Robin prepared the movie for them and made some popcorn. He drizzled a little bit of chocolate on one of the bowls of the popcorn, just the way Regina liked it. He set the two bowls on the centre table in front of the couch. He was about to switch the TV on when he was interrupted by a ringing phone. He immediately picked it up, "Hey Reg. I really need to talk. Sorry if I keep bugging you about this but I think Robin has to know. I mean now!" The woman on the other line said, Robin didn't say anything. He was intrigued about what Emma is about to say. "I don't think it's fair that Robin doesn't know. I mean he is Marian's boyfriend and let's face it, he is still my friend. I still care about him...Regina?" Emma waited for her response, it was unlike Regina to stay quiet during a phone call. "Reg-" "Tell me what Emma?" Robin asked, his accent stronger and covered with anger. "Ro-Robin?" "Yeah, what do I need to know? What are you and Regina hiding about Marian? What is so important that I need to know?" He asked. "Robin..."