Darkness

It's been three days Regina and Robin had any form of communication. She was beginning to worry for him. After everything, he is still her best friend and husband.
"Hey..."
"Regina! How have you been? It's been a while love."
"It has, indeed. I'm just wondering if Robin's there." She asked as balanced her cellphone between her cheek and shoulder. "Oh, he's not. He hasn't been for a while. I thought he would be with you. He said, he's going to take off time to spend time with you." John said on the phone. "Okay, he hasn't been showing up. We had a-" "A fight, I know. I'll call his cell." John offered. "No need I tried it and it went straight to voicemail. Thank you thought." Regina sighed. "I'm sure he'll come tomorrow." He said before hanging up.

***

Darkness.
Pain.
It hurts everywhere.

***

"You seem agitated lass." Killian smiled as he offered her a cup of coffee. "That's cause I am." Regina bit back. "Wrong side of the bed?" Killian smirked. "No! You're friend!" "Aye, I thought you want him out of your way. Aren't you going to divorce?" Killian asked. "Yes, but I have this bad feeling in my stomach. I can't point it." "Can't point what?" Emma asked as she walked into the kitchen. "Lass is worried for Robin." Killian explained. "He hasn't been to your office yet." Regina shook her head no and stood with her coffee. Suddenly she lost grip of it and it fell, breaking the mug.

"Hey you okay?" Emma rushed to her. "Yeah...yeah. I'll clean it." She said.

***

Regina.
Her voice rang in his ears.
Her smiled radiated when he closed his eyes.
Fight...fight for her.

***

Regina sat in her office, tried everything in her will to focus on the work she had to do. Her cell phone ran twice before she picked it up, "Robin?" She said with relief. "No, sweetheart. It's Rose."
"Rose? Hi, is everything alright?" She asked as she sank into her chair. "I was just about to ask where Robin is. He hasn't been contacting. It's been a while Regina." Rose said on the phone. "I...well you see. We had a little misunderstanding." She said sheepishly. "You will get throu-"
"ROSE!" Regina heard Robert yell. "Robin's in danger!"

Regina heart broke into dust. She didn't know what to do, she hears Rose cry on the line. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't see, everything was...dark.

A/n
This is short but I am trying to make up for the time I'm not posting sorry.