New Home-Chapter 14

G

I was thrown towards the buidlin' I was livin' in and crash through the glass double door.

I knockout...

...

I wake up to see y/n hitting Asriel and pushing him to the ground. I was surprised by her action and I try sitting up but my body refused. I see her walk away behind me and hear a door close. I try one last time to get up and I succeed.

I rub my head with my hand recieving a huge headache. I look over at Az to see him shock and still forzen from being pushed by y/n...

"What happened"

He shakes his head and looks at me. He sighs and gets up. He gives me his hand and I take it. I wipe the dust off my clothes and off my shoulders...

"So mind tellin' me what just happened with you and y/n"

"Welp, I threw you through the door"

He points at the glass double door I was thrown through and look back at him.

"Huh right"

"And I guess she was mad and she tried to stop me but...I pushed her to the ground"

I stop hitting the dust off myself and give Az a death glare. I straighten myself out and clench my hands into a fist with anger...

"You what?!"

"Hold up let me finish"

"Hurry up before I regret it"

"Ok so she got up and she started hitting me with her fists. I look at here like what the hell are you doing. She kicks me in the shin and pushes me to the ground. I was shocked by her behavior and she walked off"

"Your a fuckin' idoit Az, did anyone tell you that?"

"Ya, you"

"Heh"

I cross my arms and look around. Glass was shattered everywhere and I look back at Az...

"So where is she?"

"She went off behind the counter and through that door"

"What door?"

"That one"

He points and I look over to see a huge ass door behind the counter...

"Huh wonder why I didn't notice that before"

"Because your fuckin' blind dumbass"

"Shut it before you piss me off again"

"whatever"

"Alright lets go get her then"

We both walk behind the counter and go through the door. There I saw a lady cloding some sort of portal and turns around to notice us. She smiles and walks up towards me...

"Hello My name is Jinx"

"Nice to meet ya'"

"have you seen a person here"

"No I haven't seen anyone. Just you two"

I look at here from head to toe and back at her. Something told me she was hiding something...

"Ya sure"

"Positive"

"Oi G somethin's up. I dont trust this chick"

I lean down close to here and she just stairs at me kindly...

I spoke but Az interrupted me...

"Well if you see her then don't hesitate to ring us up"