Hospital Visit- Chapter 21

Izayan

I feel the truck making a sudden stop. I look around and back at y/n. She was asleep, the masking was keeping her that way. I then see a light leaking in and I turn my head to see men jumping in, pulling her out.

I jump out of the back and onto the ground. I turn around and pull Mayumi towards me, holding her in my arms. They pull y/n out and push her towards the hospital entrance. I right behind them and we go through a long hallway, nurses, patients, doctor, and other people moving out of our way.

I feel Mayumi's head on my shoulder, hugging around my neck. My make a sharp left and see a double door. Above it labeled 'Surgery' and I continue running right behind them. I see them swing open and I was still behind them until I feel a hand on my shoulder. A nurse stepped right in front of me, blocking my way...

"Sir I'm afraid you cant go in"

"Why?!"

"We are putting her in surgery and we cant have anyone else inside, im sorry"

I growl under my breath and turn around. I see a row of chairs against a wall and I take a seat in front of the double doors. I set Mayumi on my lap and rub her back, soothing her to sleep...

"Anata wa daijōbu Mayumite imasu ka?"

>Are you okay Mayumi?<

She nods her head and squeezes my head tighter. I sigh with stress and lean my head back against the wall...

Suddenly I hear a loud crash at the end of the hall and I shoot my head back up. I stand straight up, Mayumi still in my arms and I begin to walk towards from where the crash came from. I then hear people screaming and I turn back around towrdas the row of chairs.

I set mayumi down but she starts to cry, not wanting to let go of me. I groan in complaint and try ripping her hands off around my neck...

"Mayumi wa ima, watashi wa soko ni nani ga okotte iru no ka kakunin suru hitsuyō ga ari tebanashimasu"

>Mayumi let go now, I need to see what's going on over there<

She shakes her head and only tightens her grip. I guess she was still shocked from all the sudden things that happened today. I sigh in defeat and carry her back in my arms. I walk forward and hear more things crashing.

I take in a deep breath and look over a corner to see a man throwing things, left and right. He wore a black hoodie, trying to cover his face and he looked pretty angry. I back up and set Mayumi down on the ground.

"Nani mo okoru mono wa nani demo Mayumi wa, watashi wa anata ga sono doa y o nageta jikkō shitai/ n de nageta to ī, jibun jishin o hi hyōji ni ikimashita ka?"

>Mayumi whatever happens, anything, I want you to run through that door y/n went through and hide yourself, okay?<

"Naze, anata wa doko ni iku no? Anata wa watashi o nokoshi suru tsumoridesu!"

>Why, where are you going? Are you going to leave me?!<

"Īe īe īe, watashi wa tsumori wa nai yo anata o nokoshi! Watashi wa chōdo anata ga, watashi wa chōdo anata ga itta koto o yaru koto o watashi ni oshietekudasai suru koto ga dekimasunode, soko ni nani ga okotte iru no ka o sanshō shite kudasai suru hitsuyō ga arimasu ka?"

>No no no, I'm not gonna leave you! I just need to see whats going on over there so can you please tell me that you'll do what I just told you?<

I see a tear roll down her face and I wipe it away with my thumb. She nods her head and I smile with relief. She hugs me and I embrace her in my arms, squeezing her tight. I let go of her and she runs behind the chairs.