Chapter 28-The Talk

You

I try kicking away from undyne, trying to find footing. She sends me a wicked smile and holds me higher off the ground. I swing my right arm towards her head with the glass shard but she effortlessly dodges it...

"Let go of me!"

"You sure got a temper bitch"

With her other hand she grab the shard and swipes it away from my hand. She examines it and looks back at me with her eyebrows furrowed angrily. She then plunges the shard into my side and I scream in pain. She lets go of me and drops me on the ground, with the shard sticking out of my side.

I gasp and hold my wound, trying to stop the bleeding, even though it stung when I touched it. I hiss in pain and back myself against the wall right behind...

"Alright enough playing around, time to get down to business"

"Yes and while you take care of that..."girl"...I will deal with my son and this stubborn skeleton here"

I look up to see the "boss" taking his foot off of G and reaching down, picking him up by the back of his shirt. I can hear G panting heavy and groaning in pain from the man putting so much pressure on his back, making the bones crack loudly and painfully. I see him walk to the bed and throw G on the bed. He lands on his back and he yells in pain. Next, the man walks over to Asriel and I can see Asriel trying to back away from him, but he fails to do so.

The man also picks up Asriel, and immediately he starts to fight back. Asriel, raising his fist and launching it towards his face. The man then stops his punch with his free hand and squeezes it tightly. I hear Asriel hissing in pain and then the man throws Asriel on the ground next to the bed.

I look down and examine my wound. My shirt was completely stained with blood and it was still running down. The bleeding wasn't stopping and the shard was still in there. I then feel someone grab my hair and yank me up. I hiss in pain and let go of my injury and grabbed that person's hand, trying to pry it off of my head.

I was kneeling on both legs and my head was forced to look up. My eyes shut close from the pain I couldn't bare anymore and I try refraining myself from screaming...

"Hey boss what's her name again? I never quite got it"

"I do not know undyne but please take her to the other room and we can deal with her in a minute"

"Hmmm....What's your name cutie?"

I open my eyes and look up at Undyne. She shakes my head violently and I hiss in pain. She looks back at the man and he looks away, staring at G and Asriel. Undyne switches her gaze back at me and smiles evilly...

"Hey!! I asked a question, now you answer it!"

I clench my teeth together and send her a death glare. She notices and was taken a back by this. Next, I gather some saliva in my mouth, mixing in a bit of blood and spit in her eye. She flinches back and looks down at the ground angrily.

I hold my words back and try forcing my head away from her hands. With her other hand she wipes her eye and swats it at the ground. She looks back up at me and starts to laugh wickedly. She tugs on my hair and drags me across the ground, towards the other door.

I try kicking away but her grip was too tight and all I can see was the man looking at me and Asriel looking at me, his eyes widening with horror. I see G sitting up, noticing that I was trying to fight but I was too weak...

"Y/n!"

I was now in the other room and I stayed staring in the room they were both in. I was then thrown and I hit a large cabinet against my back. I let my arms hang and my head faced down. There was nothing I could do than take a beating. I look up at the other room where I can see G staring at me...tears in his eyes...