Prologue

A pregnant Angela made her way through hers and her husband's small home. She was coming close to her due date and she knew that. She collapsed on the couch, her feet hurting her too much for her to move.

"Baby!" She shouted to her husband.

"Yes, my love?" The big, red, horned beast who was wearing an apron: 'I love my wife', asked, popping his head out of the dorm frame.

"I can't move." She growled. Maul laughed and went to sit in front of her. He took her small hands in his big ones and kissed his wife's palm as the other was pressed against his cheek.

"It'll be alright. Everything will be alright in just a matter of days." He smiled.

"What do you think she'll look like?" The man smiled softly and shrugged. "I think she'll have your horns." Angela replied, softly stoking them.

"And I think, well, hope she'll have your eyes. Your beautiful green eyes."

"And my hair." The pregnant woman laughed, flipping her blond hair cockily. Her husband smiled and nodded, poking her nose.

"Come on, dinner's ready." He got up first, then gave his hands to Angela for help so she could get up easily-ier. But once the woman was up, she felt as if she peed on herself.

"My water broke." She said calmly.

"What?"

"My water broke!" The young woman then shouted, starting to freak out.

****

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but she didn't make it." The doctor said, sadly.

"Who didn't make it?" Maul asked, fearful.

"Your wife, sir. She didn't make it. But she gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl." The doctor said, in attempt to reassure the man. The man was getting angry.

"What are you saying?" The red beast shouted, angrily, taking the doctor by her neck and pushing her strongly against the wall.

"I'm sorry, sir. We couldn't do anything to help her." The young doctor managed to get out as he was chocking her. The new father started to despise the person in front of him. No. He started to hate this person in front of him. Maul took a deep breath, closing his eyes in attempt to calm himself, but he pictured his deceased wife's green eyes. Without another thought, he snapped the doctor's neck. He ran to his daughter, took her in his arms with disgust and went back to his and his wi- no. Back to his house. It wasn't home anymore. She was his home. And she died. He put the baby in her crib and went on the couch, the same exact spot his wife had been a few hours earlier. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He started to sob, he started to suffer. It took a few seconds for the man to stop crying. Because once he opened his eyes, they were red and yellow.
He had gone to the dark side.