~13~

It's been 2 days since I published this story and I already have 117 reads. 117 MOTHERFUCKING READS! IM SO HAPPY AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOUUUU
Now unto the storyy

The Padawan's anger-
Adelina:

Third person's POV:

The trio was out for a picnic and Anakin had to drag Adelina out of her bed. The boy knew she was in a bad mood but he didn't know why. He figured it was because of Padmé, but then again, she would've have scowled and glared at the woman if it was. So Anakin decided to give her her space and engaged a conversation with the Senator. But it only angered Adelina far more.

"You gonna use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me?" That was the only thing the young woman had heard before she stormed away, wiping a tear. The night before, after Anakin had left, she had a dream- well, nightmare- about her father. But it wasn't the ordinary dream where he would run hand in hand with the beautiful woman. It was a dream of him getting tortured. As much as she hated the man for killing Qui-Gon, and hurting Master Red, it pained her. At this point, touching her horns did not help her at all, it made her even angrier. And what was Anakin doing? Flirting with Padmé as if nothing had happened the day before! As if she had never rejected him! Adelina sighs, before sliding down a tree. She was always there for Anakin when he needed her. Always. And yet, when she needed him the most, he didn't bother looking at her. He only flirted with the Senator even more. And she hated the anger she felt every time he would smile while looking at her. Sniffling, she got up, shacking her head.

Control your anger, Lina. Don't loose your temper, control it.

But as much as she wanted to listen to her master's voice in the back of her head, she couldn't. She didn't know how. Once she opened her eyes, they were no longer welcoming and nice. They were cold and distant. Adelina punches the nearest tree the hardest she can, almost breaking her now bloody knuckles. The angered woman glances at the tree only to see it had a puck in it. She smiles slightly. Feeling better but even more angered before walking towards Anakin and the Senator of Naboo.

"Oh, hello, Adelina. We were just going to go look for you." Padmé says, smiling a tiny bit while looking at the woman.

"How nice of you." Adelina says simply, her eyes still as cold as they were if not even colder.

"Would you like to join us?"

"I'm kinda forced, Senator. Your security is my duty isn't it?"

"Oh, umm, yes. Well come on! We were just going to see what these things were!" Padmé paused. "Right after we found you, of course."

"Yeah, sure." The former Queen of Naboo smiles awkwardly before taking Anakin's arm who leads the way.

On his side, Anakin was furious with himself. He should've went to get his best friend and he knew it, but he thought that if he stayed with Padmé, the woman would like him back. It was selfish and he hated himself for even thinking like that. After all, Adelina was the one who had cheered him up after that same exact woman had rejected him. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even paid attention to the senator of Naboo who was on his arm. Snapping out of his thinking trance, he starts to run, making Padmé giggle as she ran after him. Adelina only walked slowly, letting her feet lead her without even glancing the two's direction.
Anakin had an idea. He'd try to make his best friend laugh. It was particularly easy as the girl always found a way to laugh at him and not at what he said or did. And so, he quickly climbed on the huge and fat animal who looked like a pig and it immediately began to run as Adelina walked by.

"Woah!" He laughs as he got up on it, but soon afterwards he fell on the ground and the creature stepped over him but he didn't hear his best friend's wild laughs. He didn't hear her crying of laughter before she'd exclaim, "I wanna do it too!" He only felt that someone, and that someone being Padmé, was worried. But at this point he didn't bother being happy. He just wanted his best friend back. He stayed on his stomach, banging his head on the ground before he heard steps running his way and other ones who sounded forced.

"I got it, Senator Amidala." Anakin practically heard the smirk in Adelina's voice as she walked towards him. He then felt a pressure on his back and he groaned, knowing what was coming next but he never felt a sudden weight jump on him nor did he hear her shout that she had conquered him and that everybody should fear her because she was coming for them. No, he only felt her foot slowly being taken off of his back. "Ana?" She asks in a soft voice. It even sounded vulnerable something he was not used to hear in her usual happy, annoyed or angry tone. "Ana?" She kneeled down besides him and turned him around only to see him smiling at her. "You dumbfuck! I thought you were really hurt!" She exclaims, hitting him more then once and with force but he only laughed harder, taking her wrists in his hands and making her roll with him. She bit back a laugh before she suddenly cracked and chuckled with him.

Padmé was smiling widely, looking at the two Jedi's go. She found them really cute together and she felt extremely bad for having ignored Adelina. She was cut up in the moment, since feeling loved by a someone never really happened to her. And she was selfish, because she didn't like him back. Not like that. She watched as they stopped rolling, Adelina on top of Anakin.

"That wasn't I was talking about either yesterday." The young Padawan winked before smiling and getting up. "You really made a fool out of yourself when you felt." She then said before bursting out of laughter. "Do it again! Or wait... Let's do it together!" Anakin smiles, knowing he had just gotten his best friend back. And for good.