~7~

4 years later-
Naked:

Third person's POV:
4 years later:

"Anakin Skywalker! You come back here right now!" Adelina shouts, clearly angry.

"Fear leads to anger! Anger leads to hate! Hate leads to suffering! It's the path to the dark side! Don't get angry!" Anakin yells back, jokingly.

"Well you'll be joining me soon enough, mister, 'cause in five seconds you'll start being scared!" She says, pouncing on his back.

"Don't worry, Angel, I'm already scared!" He smiles.

"Stop mocking me! You almost saw me," she looks around before whispering: "naked!" Anakin looks at her as she goes in from front of him for a second before looking down.

"If only I had been there a second earlier..." He trailed off. The 16 years old girl whacked the back of his head with force.

"You wouldn't be here if you had come a second earlier. You'd be deep in the forest, with dirt on top of you!" She yells.

"Young lady what did we say about getting angry?" Red says, coming from behind the two Padawans.

"He almost saw me naked!" The girl growled, turning around to face her master.

"It's true, Master Red, she really has all the rights to be mad at me." Anakin chuckles.

"I will kill you!" Adelina exclaims, pouncing on him once more.

"I quite enjoy the view from over here." Anakin smirks, as his best friend's chest was pressed against his face. "But I think I like to breath even more." The master rolled her eyes before she left them be. She was used to this behavior by both of them, always making dirty comments about each other to embarrass the other. Suddenly, Adelina burst out laughter.

"Your incredible." The young woman admits to him, kissing his cheek before trying to get down. Only, he was holding her thighs, making it impossible for her to leave. "Um, Ana?"

"Oh, right, right." He smiles cheekily, letting her go.

"Wanna go practice outside?" As Anakin nods with a big smile, Obi-Wan's come to them.

"Do I have to make you hug each other for an hour again?" He asks, hands on his hips. The best friends burst out laughter, shacking their heads.

"Nah, I forgave him." She winked towards Anakin who blushed slightly.

"Oh, well in this case, come along, Anakin, we've got training to do"

"Maybe an other time?" The 19 years old man asks his best friend. She nods with a big smile.

"Master Red is probably looking for me anyways. See you later, Ana! Bye Master Obi!

"Later, Angel!"

"Bye, Delia!" And just like that, master and Padawan went one side as the other went to find her master.

"Master red?" Adelina asks, entering the room she was so used to train in.

"Hello, my Padawan." The master smiles. "Just in time for a new training session. We'll be working on your anger today. Along with the force." The young girl nods, ready to get started. "Lightsaber out." The 16 years old girl went to get it out but to her embarrassment, she didn't have it with her.

"Master Red?"

"Yes, Lina?"

"I forgot my belt in the bathroom. Anakin took me by surprise and-"

"That boy again?"

"Well, yeah, he's my best friend."

"Maybe you should think of getting a new best friend." Red says, crossing her arms over her chest. "That boy is trouble, chosen one or not."

"That man is my best friend, chosen one or not!" Adelina says, suddenly wanting her lightsaber very much.

"Control your anger, my Padawan."

"How do you want me to control me anger? You always say mean things of him and the worst part is, I don't know if you think them or not! And then you except me to control it! I am controlling it! I-" Red looks at her apprentice, an eyebrow raised, her arms still crossed.

"You are?"

"No." The girl replies, shacking her head, ashamed.

"You're doing progress, Lina, don't worry."

"I am?"

"Mhm, but maybe it'd be easier if you didn't talk to Anakin anymore."

"I won't get angry. No, no, no, no, no."

"You won't?" Adelina shook her head determinedly. "Perfect! Good riddance!" But the girl barely blinks. "You did it, Lina! You didn't get angry!"

"Oh but I did, I just didn't show it!"

"That's something your supposed to keep to yourself, my Padawan. And don't worry, I don't believe a word I say against Anakin." The master chuckles, hugging her apprentice with a smile. "Now, the force." The young woman nodded and focused real hard. She then made Red fly up, till her master almost hit her head on the ceiling. "If you drop me, you'll be in a lot of trouble, young lady!"

"Now, now, master, what did we say about getting angry?"

***
A week later

"Master Red? Master Obi-Wan?" Adelina asks, coming inside the room, bowing a little as she did so. Anakin did the same and sat down on the only chair. The girl smirks and sits down on his laps. "May we asks what we did?"

"Senator Amidala almost got murdered."

"What?!" The best friends shout, both up on their feet. It had been exactly 10 years since they had last seen her and if they wouldn't have been able to see her for the rest of their lives, it would've hurt them a lot.

"The ship she was supposed to be on exploded, but instead it killed her protection."

"So Padmé isn't harmed?" Adelina asks, making Anakin sit down again before sitting down on his laps once more.

"No, Senator Amidala wasn't harmed."

"Good." The 19 years old Padawan says.

"And the both of you will be in charge of her protection."

"Co- wait what? You mean... Us? Anakin and I? In charge of Padmé's protection?"

"Yes." Obi-Wan smiles.

"Oh this is amazing!" The girl says excitedly as her best friend nods eagerly.