~9~

The chase-
Toxic dart:

Third person's POV:

"That one? Oh wait no, I thought it was red but it's pink." Adelina sighs.

"Jump in!" Anakin smiles, climbing into a yellow speeder.

"Brings back memories, huh?" The girl asks, smiling back as she quickly entered the engine before Anakin roared it to life. He quickly made it fly, as both Padawans looked around for the beloved master.

"There! You see him?"

"Angel, I saw him a minute ago." Anakin admits to her. She stuck her tongue out childishly and he does the same.

"Shit. He's falling! Stupid drone explod- stupid wannabe murderer who exploded the droid!"

"On it." Anakin assures her, diving to get his master. Obi-Wan felt on their engine and Adelina found herself on Anakin's laps.

"Why am I always on your laps?" The boy smiles cheekily at her, before continuing to drive.

"What took you so long?" He asks as he sits in the passenger seat.

"Oh you know master, couldn't find a speeder that we really liked. With the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities."

"Oh, there he is!"

"Get him, Ana! Get him!" Suddenly, the trying-to-be-a-murderer, dives and went into a straight line. Anakin follows quickly behind, a smile on his face. "Shit, I'm gonna fall." Adelina curses.

"Don't worry, Angel, I got you." Her best friend reassured her, putting a hand on her legs. "'Now your stuck here. With me." He smiles, looking at her for a second before back in front of them.

"Pull up, Anakin. Pull up!" But the pilot only laughed before he pulled up at the very last second. 'You know I don't like it when you do that."

"Sorry master, I forgot you didn't like to fly."

"I don't mind flying but-" a speeder almost collided in theirs, "this is suicide!" Obi-Wan continued to shout prophecies about Anakin's flying which only made the friends laugh and smirk as they went straight into an electricity barrier. After a while, the suspect enters a tunnel but Anakin doesn't follow. "Where are you going? He went that way!"

"This is a shortcut, master. I think." Adelina looks around but couldn't see the speeder they were following anywhere. She then smirks a bit, knowing what was coming next.

"Well you've lost him. That was some shortcut, Anakin. He went completely the other way!"

"I'm deeply sorry master, I really am." Adelina smirks wider, getting up from his laps and going on Obi's who looked at her shocked. "But now if you'll excuse me." And with that, Anakin jumped out of the speeder. The girl grins innocently before jumping in the driver seat.

"Oh I hate it when he does that. Wait, what are you doing?!"

"Hold on tight, apparently, I'm worse then him." The Padawan warned before speeding up. "Well, that is if you believe master Red!" She yells over the strong wind.

"I believe, Red!" Obi-Wan shouts, slowly starting to freak out.

"Is that b*tch really shooting my bab- is that b*tch really shooting Ana?!" Adelina shouts angrily, speeding up some more. "Catch!" Obi-Wan quickly catches his Padawan's lightsaber and sighs. "Oh it's going down!" She then looked at the master next to her. "Both ways. Literally and figuratively."