~2~

Anakin Skywalker-
Angel:

Adelina's POV:

The next morning, when I woke up, I went straight to Obi. He greeted me with a simple: "Hello, Adelina." And that was it. He didn't say another word after that. He looked rather anxious, and I felt it, so I sat and said nothing. After an hour of silence, I finally decided to speak up, not able to keep my mouth shut any longer. "Father has the same light. The one you used yesterday. And it cuts, too. Do you work with him?"

"No, Adelina. We work against him." Obi-Wan says simply not looking up from his work.

"Tell me, Mr. Kanobi, will you try to... Kill him?" He shakes his head.

"Jedis don't kill just like that. But if he puts up a fight, I'm afraid we'll have to, Adelina."

"Are you a Jedi?" I ask excitedly, blocking what he said after that exciting word. His head snaps up and his eyes widen, since he knew what he had just said was probably a mistake.

"I'm not a Jedi, just yet. I'm a Pawadan." He explains, turning completely the chair he sat on to look at me instead of the computer with loads of buttons, now behind him.

"What's that?"

"An apprentice." He smiles.

"And what's the name of the light?"

"It's a lightsaber."

"Can I see?" He glances at his lightsaber then back to me before he nodded. Just as I was going to touch it, a loud sound rung outside. He got up quickly, his lightsaber in hand, and jumped out of the engine. I followed his lead and surprisingly arrived on my two feet, with no broken bones.

Third person's POV:

"Who is this?" A man sitting on a weird creature similar to a camel asks, pointing the child's small frame as she hid behind Obi-Wan.

"Adelina." He says. "I believe she has the force." The man in front of them looks surprised for a moment.

"Is that so?" Obi-Wan only nodded. "Tell me, young one, what brings you here?"

"I escaped father and when I ran, I had this... Voice, guiding me. It led me here." She smiles shyly. Qui-Gon Jinn frowns but says nothing as he senses something in her. He felt is was weaker then Anakin's, but he would've been surprised if she had been stronger. The important matter is that she, indeed, have the force. The Jedi gave his Padawan a look which meant 'keep your eyes on her'. Obi-Wan nodded, reassuring his master who believes greatly in him.

"Adelina, go with Artoo for a moment." The man who had saved her said with a smile. She nods and runs towards the droid, giggling as she did so.

"Well, I've go to go. Unfinished business." Qui-Gon says to his Padawan.

"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form?"

"It's the boy-" but Adelina didn't listen to what they said after that.

"Hello, Artoo." R2D2 made a series of beeps and noises which made the small girl chuckle. "I don't understand a word you say!" She admits, with a smile only to receive another series of weird sounds. She plops down on the floor, next to the droid. "My name is Adelina. And you are?" But before Artoo Detoo could respond, she talks again. "Can you repeat what I just said? It'll be cool if I could learn your language." She smiles. But as the droid repeated what she said in noises, Adelina sighs. "I've got no idea what you just said." The young girl whispers.