Chapter Eight- Cellphones & Starbucks

He was in his office that Monday, he hadn't heard from her since the doctors and then again maybe she was backing out and took the one step pill .

The door opened and she came in with a large drink . "Try this" she said handing him a frilly Starbucks drink .

"What ?-"

"Try it" she said . He took a sip through the straw and then smiled . "I knew you would like it ! BB owes me 20 bucks !" She smiled .

"Why are you here?" He asked almost annoyed .

"Because the doctor said i could work... And I plan on doing so" she said.

"Rey .." He sighed "you need to be resting-"

"I'm fine Mr. Solo ... Really I am ... -"

"Okay now that there's a chance that you could be carrying my child please just call me Ben " he said .

"Okay Ben , I'm fine ... I haven't had any leaking and I've had nothing but organic stuff since I got home ... Which was hard because my cousin is in town " she said and he then recalled their from Texas , and Texas is know for their food .

"Any morning sickness -"

"I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not ..." She told him and then took a sip of her own drink that was green.

"What did you give me ?" He asked taking another sip of the pink drink in front of him.

"It's Strawberry Açai with coconut milk ..." She told him.

"Well , it's really good ... I'll need to write that down " he said grabbing a pen and sticky note .

"You just drink plain coffee everyday ... It's fun to try new things" she told him "new foods ... I mean , I know your last assistant left because she was pregnant... Can I assume that she wasn't carrying your baby was she ?" Rey joked .

"It was her husband's brother's if you must know ... Lina was a little ... Loose" he took another drink.

"Hmm... Well I better get back to work ... I'll see you" she said and walked out to her desk .

He smirked and took another drink of his fruity drink , this was really good .

*[*]*

Ben was sitting at his desk , everyone was out at lunch but he was Mr. Antisocial.

He grabbed a pencil and paper and began to draw . He did little doodles of Darth Vader and some of Darth Vader as a baby.

"I swear ! I left my phone at your desk !" He heard someone say.

"Why would you leave your phone at my desk?" She asked , he realized it was Rey and the mail kid BB.

"Because I was showing you Poe's comic and then I left it there with you cause a giant FedEx package came in." He said .

Ben walked out of his office "you guys okay?" He asked .

"Where fine Mr. Solo-" Rey said .

"Ben " he corrected her.

"Ben , were fine ... BB just lost his phone... Are you sure you checked my desk?" She asked BB.

"Everywhere it's not here !" He said .

Rey sighed and looked around her desk . "Found it ... Right on top of my sticky notes ..." She handed him the cellphone .

"You really are pregnant then" BB said . Rey and Ben exchanged glances. "I mean ... Like how moms always find stuff on the first try after you've searched and -"

"It's okay BB" Ben said .

"BB I'll meet you at my car ... Give me sec " she said and he walked out.
"Are you mad that he knows ?" Rey asked .

"Well ... Gossip spreads fast around here" he said leading on her edge of the desk.

"He wouldn't tell anyone ... Besides , he was the one who convinced me to do it... He talked about you wife ... Anna... It made me feel bad for you" she she said standing across from him.

"Did you tell him I'm giving you a million dollars ?" He asked .

"Yes ... But I've decided to use the money for a good cause " she said .

"Like what ?" Ben asked her .

"Encouraging young girls into math , science and technology fields... Getting more arts programs in schools" she told him.

"Sounds noble ... But wouldn't you rather buy a car and house -"

"A house to be lonely in ? No thanks ... I better go I have a lunch date with BB and my friend Finn" she said and walked out.

Ben nodded and looked around the empty office . Phones were ringing but it wasn't his job to answer them ... He had people for that .

He looked at her desk and saw a photo of her and this huge family in Texas . He smiled at it then gazed over her desk where he saw sketches of a girl , with her facial features but three buns and a staff . She wore desert clothes and was next to a character who looked like Darth Vader .

He smiled and grabbed the paper ... He was going to make this his next big comic and she was going to be the writer !

-A.N.-
GUY I HAVE TO MANY REYLO BOOK IDEAS ! LUKE HELP ME !

Obi Wan you're my only hope !
-Joey