Chapted Eighteen - Morning Kisses

Ben woke up before her , he turned to see her laying in his arms with his personal Darth Vader shirt on and her hair a mess.

He ran his hands through her hair then kissed her forehead . He just had sex with his assistant slash baby mamma .

God ... This woman was going to be the death of him. She looked so peaceful , so calm.

The sun spilled in from the window , the blankets were tossed around them . Her face had a grin on , and her cheeks were soft pink and her eyebrows were scrunched together like she was dreaming .

He reached over and grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand and began to scroll through as she laid asleep in his arms.

Ben was reading an article on how gorgeous she looked last night , his glasses at his nose , then he felt a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning" he said and she giggled .

"Morning" she said and then leaned up and kissed his lips . He put his phone to the side and pulled her on top of him .

Their lips moved as one , his hands held her waist tightly and her fingers brushed his chin and jaw .

She pulled away and smiled at him "you need a shave"

"I suppose I do" he ran his right hand through her hair . "We have that stupid party to go to ... I really don't want to" he told her .

"Ben" she then sat up , straddling him still. "You're the CEO of the company ... You'll be expected to come"

"I don't want to... Can I just stay here?" He asked .

"Sure if you don't want Jessika yelling at you" she smirked .

"Ugh... Fine" he groaned and then flipped them over so he was on top of her . "But I better get some good morning kisses"

"You better get in the shower and shave your stubble" she traced her fingers on his chin.

"I better get some kisses-"

"You better shave" Rey told him.

"I want kisses-" he leaned down to her .

"No ... You need to get ready... I won't kiss you" she said with a smile on her face .

"You know I can take whatever I want" he added and then pressed Gus lips down on hers . She bite his lip hard and he pulled away "oww" he shouted as he got off her.

"Told you to take a shower" she leaned up and grabbed his phone .
She opened it by doing his password 1234.

"You were reading an article about how pretty I am?" She asked with shock as she looked on his open app.

"Guilty... They said that you were the most beautiful woman there last night" Ben said as he grabbed his towel so he could shower. "I couldn't agree more"

She felt herself blush and then he walked into the shower . Her stomach was filled with butterflies. He made her giddy with excitement ! Thinking that he would kiss her and hold her at this party . How he would brag about her to everyone while she just stood to his side trying to cover her bashfulness.

The makeup team came when he was in shower , Rey had them set up in camp in the living room.
As soon as they were done they straightened her hair and put half of it up and the other half down .

She shimmed into a light green minty colored dress and nude heels . She walked into their bedroom and saw him tying his tie .

"Ready?" She asked looking at him.

"You look beautiful" he smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Ben ... We should go well be late" she said and grabbed his hand . They walked hand and hand into car then the club where the party was .

What were they really ? One time they had sex and kisses in the morning what could that mean ?

She was his 23 year old assistant, she was pregnant with his child through artificial insemination and was pretending to be his fake fiancé because of his image he had to keep up.

Were they together together or just together ? Did she want to be with him ?

Yes she did , if she wasn't his assistant. If he wasn't her boss . If they weren't having an open adoption and he was offering her 1 million dollars.

-A.N.-
GUYS ! Sorry this is shorter but my brother's girlfriend water just broke ! Finally the baby's coming ! I don't know how much I'll be able to update cuz the hospital has sucky wifi But I'll try !
-Joey