Chapter Thirteen- Their Shopping Trip

Jessika and Rey were in some car , her new fake engagement ring on her left hand .

"Okay ... Your plane gets in on Thursday night , that Friday morning you two have a breakfast with the manger of the west coast branch of Skywalker-Solo comics ... Then lunch with the director... Then the premier ... Okay that Saturday there's a party for the cast where you'll been seen and that Sunday morning there is a large press meeting where Ben will be announcing the first Darth Vader movie ever ... And then Sunday night he's going to be on Jimmy Fallon , there's a chance that they'll ask you as well so we need a nice outfit for that ... Then fly home as soon as taping is over ." Jessika began to make a list .

The first stop was Chanel. Jessika looked through many blouses and skirts . "Try theses " she handed her a blue blouse and a black tea skirt.

Rey walked in the dressing room and changed into the shirt and skirt . "Jessika ?" She asked steeping out .

"The skirt is a must ... The blue just doesn't go well with your skin tone ... Maybe a green ... Perhaps a pink" she walked off and came back with more blouses .

Rey tried on the same exact blouse but in soft pink . "How about now ?" She asked .

"Much better ... Wear this belt with it" she wrapped a black leather belt around her waist . "And pink nude shoes" she noted and had the lady helping them fetch them .

"Now give us a turn" Jessika said .

Rey turned , careful of the high heels and then stood to Jessika "yes ! This one !" She smiled and shoved Rey to get changed .

Rey came back and they were already neatly folding the clothes into Chanel shopping bags .

"And the grand total is $2,197 dollars" the lady behind the desk said .

Rey almost chocked, that much for that simple outfit . Jessika handed the lady the card that Rey had given her earlier .

"Okay now that we have the lunch and breakfast taken care of we need the Saturday cast party ... I'm thinking YSL " Jessika told her as the two walked down the streets of New York.

Rey held some of the bags while Jessika held the others . "Okay ... Pierre !" Jessika shouted .

A man came in and kissed her cheek. "This is Rey ... She needs something that says I'm hot and young but I'm taken ... They'll be pictures the party is at 12 " she told him.

"Dress or pants ?" He asked . Then they both laughed .

Within 5 minutes Rey was in a soft green dress with high nude heels . She had on a dress that was slightly flared and it reached right below the knee .

"Okay ... Does she need a bag ?" He asked .

"Definitely" Jessika told him and then she shown many purses as Rey was getting undressed .

"Wonderful !" Jessika said at the counter .

"The total is $6,456 dollars and 75 cents " the lady told Jessika as she swiped the card .

Rey was handed the bag with ten shows as Jessika held the other two as the walked down to Dolce and Gabbonna.

She was thrown in a pencil skirt that was brown and a dark blue colored blouse with blue heels and a a brown blazer . She was given a blue bag that matched her outfit .

"Okay ... That's 2,393 dollars ... Credit or debit?"

"Credit" Jessika handed her the card and with a quick swipe they were off to their next store .

"Jimmy Fallon should be more colorful ... Perhaps a pink or red -"

"I like purple " Rey said as they walked into Valentino .

"Purple will be your gown color ... Maybe some floral print" she said as she walked to the dresses . "Here "

Rey put on a gold dress with flower belt . "No ..  Hell no ... Try this one " Jessika told her .

Rey walked into the room and changed into a softer pink dress with flowers on it . "That one is so much better ... I'm thinking nude heels"

"I have a pair -"

"Their Chanel ... You can't wear Chanel heels with a Valentino dress" she told her and had her try on several variations of heels . They decided on a scrappy wedge that had brown on it and a pair of stockings .

"2,347 and 99 cents " the man behind the counter said . Jessika did the card then they walked out .

"Now gown ... Purple ... Hmmm" Jessika said as they walked down the streets . "Elie Saab ... Let's try it" Jessika pulled her in .

Rey looked at all the gorgeous gowns . "Oh my god" she mumbled as she noticed the dark and bright colored dresses .

Jessika was looking at sliver dresses when this purple dress spoke out to her . She pulled it from the rack . "Jessika ? What about this one?"

"Oh my ... Go try it on !" She told her .

Rey got into the dress , it flowed softly and puddled into around her feet , meaning she would have to wear tall heels .

"Jessika ?" She asked .

"Oh my god ... Rey ... That's the perfect dress !" She gushed at the girl in purple .

Rey took the dress off and they went to pay . "15,999 dollars" the lady said .

"15,999 dollars ? That's ... That's more than my parents house ... Jessika you can't spend his money on that"

"Rey , he said get things for the trip ... He's not gonna complain" she told him.

"I don't feel right having spent so much on a dress ... Why is it so much ?" Rey asked the sales clerk .

"One of a kind ... Only size , only dress ever made from that design ... No one else in the world has it"

"Oh" Rey said said and then they handed her the garment bag with the dress inside .

Jessika pulled her to another store , Jimmy Choo. They grabbed a purple clutch then a couple pairs of shoes . Rey slipped on a pair of sparkly purple heels with crystals . Jessika didn't give her time to get up by the time she was paying for it all with Ben's credit card .

"5,789 dollars "

Rey then was forced to buy proper bras and underwear and shapers , which ended up at 875 dollars .

Rey took out he phone and counted out all the clothes bad how much they spent.

"30,522 dollars and 98 cents !" Rey gasped .