New School New Life

Lucy POV
OK! NEW SCHOOL NEW LIFE!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!
What??? Boo! Noo!! I can't! Do you know how hard it is too fit in a high school? Especially durning Senior year???

Ok calm down... I can do this...

I put on some fresh new clothes. A pink oversized top and Light blue mini skirt, along with some white converse shoes. I grab my bag filled with my school junk and head over to my car. That's right I own a car. A white Prius though, but I still love her.

I park into the school parking lot. It's pretty insane, the school I mean. It's totally crowed there are groups everywhere. I feel so anxious right now. Ah geez... Well first things first I need to get my schedule before class starts..

"Ah! Excuse me," I ask a group of girls sitting under a tree on lunch table. Cool spot bye the way.

"Yes? Can we help you?" A girl in long beautiful scarlet red hair asks.

"Do you know where the main office is? I'm new here,"

"Oh! Sure! I know! I'll take you there! Names Levy by the way! Levy Mcgarden!" A girl in short blue hair replies.

"Lucy Heartfillia! Nice to me you!"

"Names Cana! Yoo-hoo! Girly!" A girl with wavy brown hair.

"I am Juvia." A girl with blue wavy hair.

"MiraJane! But call me Mira!" A beautiful girl with Long white hair.
They all are pretty.

"C'mon! C'mon! Let's roll Lu!" Levy says pulling me towards her.

"I'll join you. After all I am student body president, Erza Scarlet nice to meet you Lucy."

"The feelings mutual." I reply with a smile. We wave to the others bye.

"YO! LUCY! DONT FORGET TO SIT WITH US AT LUNCH! KAY?!" Cana says waving a bottle of beer---WAIT BEER?!

"Um Ok!" I wave back and they smile back. I turn to Erza and levy asking about the bottle of alcohol Cana has.

"Cana is the only person in this area who can actually hold down her drinks. She the only person allowed. Of course the rest can try to bring any type of alcohol, but they'll have to face me." Erza says giving out an evil aura.

"Don't worry too much Lu! Cana can drink beer on school grounds! Any other type and she'll get scolded by Erza." Levy says.

We arrive at the main office and I meet the principal and her vice. Miss Mavis Vermillion and Mr. Macorov. Miss Mavis is actually the principal despite being so young. I get my schedule.

"Ah cool! You have the same schedule as me." Levy says.

"Ah! That's nice!" I reply.

Levy and me, along with Erza have the same class first, History. I sit next to Erza and levy, leaving one spot empty next to me.

"Oh I'm so sorry Lu!" Levy says to me.

"What?"

"That seat it belongs to somebody that you don't want to sit next too,"

"Who?"

"My boyfriend, and just who do you think you are? Sitting in my seat?" A girl with short white hair says to me. In a particular tone. Well I don't want to make enemies on my first day so,
"Oh, I'm sorry, here you are." I say getting up from the seat and sitting on the next available seat which is behind levy. The seat are like a collage class room too, so I'm a step higher than everyone from the row.