It has begun

Lucy POV

I wake up and take a shower. I dress myself in a white tank top, put a pink hoodie over it, and some jean shorts, with my black roshe shoes.

I walk into my living room as I'm tying hair up into a high pony tail, and as I finish, I head to the kitchen.

"Oh good morning Natsu."

"Morning Luce,"
Wait Natsu?

"Wait what? How did you get here?!"

"You never know what you can do with Bobby pins," He said playing with two pins.

"You know I can charge you with breaking and entering?"

"Yeah, but you won't Luce wont you?"

"Mm. Well whatever, did you walk here?"

"Ah yeah! How'd you know?"

"It's a hunch."

"So? Will ya give me a ride?"

"Are you ready for school?"

"Duh, Luce."

"Then why'd you come to my house? Why didn't you go to school?"

"Because now I know where you live."

"Well then let's go already."

Natsu was wearing a black shirt that was so tight, you could see his abs, which I tried to stop constantly look at. He was also wearing a red sleeveless zipper hoodie which was unzipped, with light gray joggers and Jordans.

When we climbed into the car, I turned the radio on. The song: "Closer" ~ Ft Halsey ~ Chainsmokers was playing. Seriously?! I changed the radio and just my luck the song: "Starving" ~ Hailee Steinfeld was playing. Oh c'mon!!!

"You know what let's not listen to music." I say turning the radio off.

"Hahaha, Luce your funny, your trying to flirt with me now?"

"What? Of course not! P-please,"

"Luce."

"W-what?"

"Your turning red,"

"L-leave me alone!"

"Hahahaha your so cute Luce." He said with a smile, and then again with out warning, he gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"W-why did you that?! Your distracting me from the road!"

"Haha Luce don't get so worked up, it was just a small kiss."

"Jeez. Don't you have a girlfriend? Oh wait you do!"

"Lisanna? Ha. Nah not anymore."

"Why what happened between the two power couple?"

"That girl, I went to her house yesterday, (Sunday) and I find her making out with bickslow,"

"Oh? Sorry about that Natsu,"

"You didn't tell her to do that, did ya? So you don't have to be."

"Well that explains your flirty self, you giving me that dare and showing up at my house and what you did just now."

"Huh? I caught Lisanna cheating yesterday, I dared you Friday night, right?"

"S-shut up."

"Haha Luce, you'd be better."

"Huh, better for what?"

"We're here."

Did he just avoid my question? Why would he?
After we get out of my car, Natsu stuffs is hands in his pockets. I walk over to Erza & the girls. I didn't see him, but apparently Natsu was following.