Natsu POV

~TIME: LAST CHAPTER~

Natsu POV

I can't believe this, Lisanna. She fucking cheated on me, with bickslow of all people! One of my friends! The nerve of that girl!!!

Punching this bag, really takes out all the stress. I guess talking about did too. Monday night, when I spoke to Lucy at Lamia S park, near the pond, I kinda felt good telling her & myself that I'd expect that from that Lisanna.

Lucy, she listened to me and it felt good, but not good enough, I'm still pissed at that bitch, I'm mean when I found she wasn't even trying to hide herself. And she saw me! But she still continued! I mean what the fuck?!

Shit I broke the bag. Aw crap.

"Are you Lucy?"

Huh? Seems Luce is here.
Damn Lisanna making look like doof. I wonder how she'd like it I moved on from her. Like moving on from a piece of crap like her, would steam her up right? That bitch I'll show her. I know! I'll get a girl and make her jealous! She'll come back to me & ill reject her sorry ass.

Ah, but who'd be good to make Lisanna jealous? Somebody with a hot bod. Someone better than Lisanna.
Wait! I know! Luce! I mean she's got some serious curves! And she's smart too! Not to mention she's made a lot friends and friends with the star basketball players, so she real popular too.
She's really great, yeah. She's real cute too and she....Stop getting side tracked!

I'll she that stupid ass Lisanna dumping me was a huge mistake.....