Trouble has a name & its...

Lucy POV

Ok day 2 on my new school life! Senior year, last year not so bad! I can do this! I take a shower and dress into a yellow sleeveless knee-length sundress, with white flats. I grab my bag and a fruit bar.

I get into my car and turn in the radio. The song "Hurts so good" - Astrid S. Was playing. This song not so bad, kinda catchy. ((A/N: I was listing to this when I was typing :p))

I park into the same available spot from yesterday, and I hear my name being called out.

"LUCY!!" It's Cana & the others.

"Hey guys!"

"You have a c-car?!" Erza asks in a shocked voice.

"Hm? Oh yeah, she ain't much but she's still good, I wouldn't trade her for nothing. It's a nice Prius!" I tell them.

"None of us have a car! Well other than Mira!" Juvia says.

"Actually you parked right next to my car Lucy!" Mira points out.

"Huh?" Mira's car is a white Toyota Corolla. "Wow! Looks like it's new! It's in great condition!"

"Yours too Lucy!" Mira complements.

"Do you know what this means?!" Cana yells out of nowhere.

"What exactly?"

"We can go to more group outings!!!" Cana Yells out waving around a can of beer. Everybody laughs at Cana's optimism.

We head to class me, levy, & the others have the same class: Biology.

After class the teacher gives us a 15 min break from all the boring facts, and we decided to chat on where to go today since its a Tuesday.

"Oh! We should go to my dad's bar!" Cana suggests.

"Maybe not today Cana. How about we go to Blue café?" Mira asks.

"Oh! Yeah, lu you'll definitely love that place! It's super cute and a lot of people have gone there from our school." Levy informs her.

"Okay, we'll check it out."

Suddenly that's same girl who was a bit rude yesterday. "Oh? Are you heading there? Newbie that's my place."

"Ugh. Lisanna that is a public place for the hundred time!" Mira shouts. I never thought she'd be able to talk in that tone either.

"Oh? Hey sis. When are you going to stop hanging with theses los--"

"Los- what? Huh? Please finish your sentence if you want to." Erza said cracking her knuckles and grinding her teeth.

"W-whatever. Just don't go thinking your something newbie," Lisanna says to me looking me in the eye.

"...Ah....how are you?" My question shocked the girl trying to intimidate me and her pals, along with my pals. Of course I know who she is, but I like making people like her feel stupid.

"Eh? Excuse me? I'm Lisanna! Everyone knows me."

"Lisanna? Lisanna? Mmm. Ah! That's right, the rude girl from yesterday. Hi I'm Lucy, and if you were wondering, I was raised in a well mannered place."

"W-why you?! You little piece of shi-"

"Lisanna, quit it. Stop acting like a total ass." Mira demands

"Huh?! Your my sister! Why are you hanging with them?!"

"Your my half sister who's spent all her years getting me grounded for 12 years straight. So much that people thought I was delinquent for those 12 years."